Taya Kyle: Nike, I love your gear, but your Colin Kaepernick ad exhausts my spirit

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
There are dozens of quotes just in the last week available by right wing nutters condemning both Kerry and McCain, go find some posts by current liberal board members talking about McCain like he was lower than whale shit.

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Don't know if I would call him a sociopath but he did say that killing people was "fun".

And if someone is basing their" knowledge" of him from the Clint Eastwood film - well that'a whole other story.
Just what is it that you think the military does?

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
There are dozens of quotes just in the last week available by right wing nutters condemning both Kerry and McCain, go find some posts by current liberal board members talking about McCain like he was lower than whale shit.
And there are quotes in this thread disrespecting a man who served with distinction and his widow. You think you could stop with the pathetic and transparent whatabouting long enough to address that? If not then why don't you get the hell out of this thread and go back to one of those ones since you want to talk about them so much?

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
And there are quotes in this thread disrespecting a man who served with distinction and his widow. You think you could stop with the pathetic and transparent whatabouting long enough to address that? If not then why don't you get the hell out of this thread and go back to one of those ones since you want to talk about them so much?
I have not disrespected any of the three...sorry you don't like that...

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
Just what is it that you think the military does?
Of course, I don't think that is all the military does. But I do know a lot of former vets (my dad included) who came back from wars with PTSD. And they did not think killing other people was "fun". It just what they had to do, but didn't take any enjoyment from it.

Jul 2011
NYC
And there are people on the McCain and Kerry threads calling them traitors and cowards...in fact some of the same ones that on here defending Kyle's service...

Kerry is a traitor. He is either a war criminal or a liar.

St. McCains military service is not the same as his political career. One can respect one but not the other.

Southern Dad

Former Staff
Feb 2015
Shady Dale, Georgia
When Trump starts making his cloths in the U.S., I will concern myself where Nike's are manufactured.
President Trump is not currently running his companies. He cannot dictate to them where they should make their clothing. If he were to tell them to move to US manufacturing, people like you would go nuts demanding his impeachment. Of course, you aren't concerned with where Nike manufactures their apparel or shoes. Thanks for confirming that you support child labor, incredibly low wages, and sweat shops.