Ted Cruz Predicts "Staggering" Democratic Turnout in 2020

raj

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.
"I personally handicap the 2020 election as a coin flip; I think it's about 50-50," responded Cruz. "I want to see the president reelected, I'm working hard to help the president get reelected and think he certainly can get reelected. But I think we are gonna see staggering Democratic turnout in 2020."
Ted Cruz says Trump could "absolutely" lose 2020 election, predicts "staggering Democratic turnout"

It's difficult to say whether Cruz is simply being honest here or, in his own inimitable style, subtly trolling Trump.

Either way, it's the truth.

The best part is I think some #Trumpcult members...at least those who are able to dress and feed themselves...know it too. :D

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
Ted Cruz says Trump could "absolutely" lose 2020 election, predicts "staggering Democratic turnout"

It's difficult to say whether Cruz is simply being honest here or, in his own inimitable style, subtly trolling Trump.

Either way, it's the truth.

The best part is I think some #Trumpcult members...at least those who are able to dress and feed themselves...know it too. :D
He's trying to make sure that Republicans don't become complacent.

They are - big time. Shades of Mitt.

Oct 2011
Washington State
Jun 2014
United States
I hope that Republicans can't convince Democrats that they don't need to get out and vote. That's exactly how they lost in 2016.