Tell Me Who I Am

Jan 2014
California
Netflix. Incredibly intense. My heart really went out to Marcus, I thought Alex was far too hard on him.
Ms. BDBoop,

you are BDBoop. LOL, I have those senior moments too.

Old joke:

A old guy is is talking to his friend over beers, while their wives are in the other room having coffee. The first guy says "we went to that new restaurant down town and had a great meal. Good food, excellent service, and not that expensive."

His friend replied "what is it's name?" The first guy thought about it for a second, then said "I can't quite remember...what is the name of that red flower, with thorny stems?"

His friend replies "Rose?" The first guy said, "Yes, that's it," then called to his wife "Rose, what was the name of the restaurant we ate at the other night?"

raj

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.
Netflix. Incredibly intense. My heart really went out to Marcus, I thought Alex was far too hard on him.

Same here.

Alex showed absolutely zero awareness of his brother's feelings. It was almost as if the accident had left him a bit autistic. It was just: "I need to know." Marcus, meanwhile, was the one who had to relive it.

On a separate note, there were a bunch of unanswered questions. I was really curious to know what the story was with their father, but they completely glossed over it. I doubt there was any way he didn't know what was going on. Also, how did they wind up sleeping in a shed????

Reactions: BDBoop

BDBoop

Former Staff
Dec 2010
Twitter
Same here.

Alex showed absolutely zero awareness of his brother's feelings. It was almost as if the accident had left him a bit autistic. It was just: "I need to know." Marcus, meanwhile, was the one who had to relive it.

On a separate note, there were a bunch of unanswered questions. I was really curious to know what the story was with their father, but they completely glossed over it. I doubt there was any way he didn't know what was going on. Also, how did they wind up sleeping in a shed????
Probably the same way I got sent to live with my grandmother. Allegedly for my protection. I figure either that’s what their dad did, after he put things together, or their mom did if they somehow managed to say no, to punish them.

There is a book. I’m wondering if maybe some of the answers are in there.