Test of steel prototype for border wall showed it could be sawed through.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
So, you admit that they are attempting to invade your country.

Your allegiance seems to be in favor of the invaders... why is that?
this is a prototype wall that is unlikely to even get built. It was breached by someone that obviously works for this administration in some capacity. That's the sort of thing that do with prototypes. They test them. This one failed. Let's try to have a rational discussion about that without the personal attacks.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Personal Insult
See.. you now seem to start to understand, slowly. A wall / fence would not stop the drugs. Therefore, mute argument, stupid Trump propaganda..
Exactly... so your precious latina child prostitutes will still be available, so you have no reason to object anymore.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Interesting new requirement. Any additional barriers should be built with materials that are "unbreachable"?

Whether one supports Trump's plans for expansion or not, that is going to be a tall order for any border security.

What are we going to do with all the existing fences/walls that are currently in place?? Pretty sure any material can be cut with right tools. (how else could they create the product in the first place?)

But the discussion is still fun. Carry on.

well, you're going to have to find who ever it is you think is making the argument that any barrier has to be "unbreachable". It certainly wasn't me. I do find the story to be funny.

Nov 2013
NY
Exactly... so your precious latina child prostitutes will still be available, so you have no reason to object anymore.
Object what ? The wall ?
Of course I do. ( and here I was thinking for a minute or two that you actually make progress)

As you say, the wall does not protect from drugs or illegals.. you now got that in your head at least.. so of course we need to object sepnding all that money on some useless nonsense.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
this is a prototype wall that is unlikely to even get built. It was breached by someone that obviously works for this administration in some capacity. That's the sort of thing that do with prototypes. They test them. This one failed. Let's try to have a rational discussion about that without the personal attacks.
Interesting, it's only when I point out that the argument is pro-drugs, pro--gangs, pro-slavery (mostly sex slavery of minors), suddenly the concern is that the wall can be defeated. Seems disingenuous.

This is a rational discussion. People that don't want national security are working against your national interests, especially with the fact that there's a new caravan with thousands of invaders starting the trip.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Object what ? The wall ?
Of course I do. ( and here I was thinking for a minute or two that you actually make progress)

As you say, the wall does not protect from drugs or illegals.. you now got that in your head at least.. so of course we need to object sepnding all that money on some useless nonsense.
If it was really useless, then there would not be the opposition there is...