Test of steel prototype for border wall showed it could be sawed through.

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
the hole in Trump's wall was made by military and law enforcement asked to see if they could breach it. Somehow , NBC got a picture of it. All of the walls were breached. Yet , again, we're talking about nearly 2,000 miles here. "Jump out in your helicopter"? Great. Maybe we can get Vin Diesel to promote that idea.

Someone doesn't understand OT&E You will note that the steel is concrete reinforced, your cordless sawzall is not gutting through that. #fakenews they were tasked to breach it and through OT&E they will do so no matter how rediculous it takes to do so so they know.

Unless you have the actual testing data, you cannot conclude this breach was a failure.

Oct 2011
Washington State
Just the facts. cry all you want.
Depends which article you talking about. When asked by the reporter why he would put up a steel fence that you can cut through easily, Trump said, the fence the reporter was referring to was the previous administrations fence. It wasn't. It was Trumps fence.

I hope you're not pinning our National Security on Trumps fence. Looks like shit and you can cut right through it. For a construction guy Trump is looking pretty fucking stupid. You know, AGAIN!

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Not for fools.. you're right. Fools would not oppose wasting billions of dollars on something useless.

I want to apologize for having giving you some credit earlier in this thread, that was wrong of me, and you did not deserve it.
You're right... all too happy to ban guns when 50-60 people per year are killed by mass shooters. MEANWHILE, you are NOT opposed to a 9-11 equivalent of deaths per year by illegal immigrants in your own country. And trying to stop the deaths is "foolish", I would argue that allowing the murder of your own countrymen at the hand of foreigners is not just foolish, it's bordering on traitorous.

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
Depends which article you talking about. When asked by the reporter why he would put up a steel fence that you can cut through easily, Trump said, the fence the reporter was referring to was the previous administrations fence. It wasn't. It was Trumps fence.

I hope you're not pinning our National Security on Trumps fence. Looks like shit and you can cut right through it. For a construction guy Trump is looking pretty fucking stupid. You know, AGAIN!

So what kind of saw do you think it takes to cut through a concrete reinforces carbon steel fence?