Testimony reveals grisly details in Madison County double murder

Mar 2015
The cloud
Own it democrats....THIS is what you invite with your open boarders desire.

OWN IT!

Testimony reveals grisly details in Madison County double murder. 13 year old girl decapitated by illegal.

HUNTSVILLE, AL (WAFF) -
A preliminary hearing Thursday gave more information into a grisly double homicide in Madison County.

Mariah Lopez, a 13-year-old, was decapitated and her grandmother, Oralia Mendoza, was also killed. Investigators now believe the case has connections to a drug cartel.

26 year-old Yoni Martinez Aguilar, one of the capital murder suspects, appeared before a judge on Thursday.

Aguilar kept tight-lipped as he entered the courtroom. Madison County investigator Stacey Rutherford took the stand for nearly an hour talking about what led up to this this double homicide and how they narrowed in on their two suspects, Aguilar and 34-year-old Israel Gonzalez Palomino.

In court, investigators found out that days before the murder, Aguilar, Palomino, Mendoza and her friend Laticia went to Norcross, Georgia to pick up a large amount of drugs. Something on that trip made Palomino and Mendoza get into a deadly argument.

Investigators said Palomino was once romantically involved with Mendoza, but it was Aguilar who was currently dating Mendoza at the time of the murder.

On June 7, deputies were called to a wooded area on Lemley Drive where Mariah's body was found. From there authorities learned the 13-year-old's grandmother was her primary guardian and was also missing. Family members told investigators about the grandmother's friends and who may have seen her last.

Palomino and Aguilar both went willingly to be interviewed by investigators.

Testimony reveals grisly details in Madison County double murder - WAFF-TV: News, Weather and Sports for Huntsville, AL

[hr][/hr]
Title changed from "Only sending their best...." to match article headline. --Ian Jeffrey

Last edited by a moderator:

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
Neither the actual headline nor the article says anything about the suspects' immigration status. Nor the victims', for that matter. All it talks about is connections to a drug cartel, which has nothing to do with immigration. Your OP is fake news.

Jul 2014
Border Fence
Thread title in violation of new rule #17

Own it democrats....THIS is what you invite with your open boarders desire.

OWN IT!

Testimony reveals grisly details in Madison County double murder. 13 year old girl decapitated by illegal.

HUNTSVILLE, AL (WAFF) -
A preliminary hearing Thursday gave more information into a grisly double homicide in Madison County.

Mariah Lopez, a 13-year-old, was decapitated and her grandmother, Oralia Mendoza, was also killed. Investigators now believe the case has connections to a drug cartel.

26 year-old Yoni Martinez Aguilar, one of the capital murder suspects, appeared before a judge on Thursday.

Aguilar kept tight-lipped as he entered the courtroom. Madison County investigator Stacey Rutherford took the stand for nearly an hour talking about what led up to this this double homicide and how they narrowed in on their two suspects, Aguilar and 34-year-old Israel Gonzalez Palomino.

In court, investigators found out that days before the murder, Aguilar, Palomino, Mendoza and her friend Laticia went to Norcross, Georgia to pick up a large amount of drugs. Something on that trip made Palomino and Mendoza get into a deadly argument.

Investigators said Palomino was once romantically involved with Mendoza, but it was Aguilar who was currently dating Mendoza at the time of the murder.

On June 7, deputies were called to a wooded area on Lemley Drive where Mariah's body was found. From there authorities learned the 13-year-old's grandmother was her primary guardian and was also missing. Family members told investigators about the grandmother's friends and who may have seen her last.

Palomino and Aguilar both went willingly to be interviewed by investigators.

Testimony reveals grisly details in Madison County double murder - WAFF-TV: News, Weather and Sports for Huntsville, AL
What your post has failed to do is to show who said what your title is claiming.

who said this:

Only sending their best....

Last edited:
May 2016
california
Palomino and Aguilar doesn't sound redneck but the question might be, will they avoid going for the death penalty because it might be perceived as unfairly targeting a minority.

Last edited:
Mar 2015
The cloud
Neither the actual headline nor the article says anything about the suspects' immigration status. Nor the victims', for that matter. All it talks about is connections to a drug cartel, which has nothing to do with immigration. Your OP is fake news.
If you had an ounce of intellectual curiosity, you would look it up yourself.

Yes, that was a challenge. Are you up to it?

Oct 2013
USA
If you had an ounce of intellectual curiosity, you would look it up yourself.

Yes, that was a challenge. Are you up to it?
You are the one who posted this article. It was up to you to post an accurate version to back up your title. I don't understand why some posters think other posters have to do the work they should have done.

Mar 2015
The cloud
You are the one who posted this article. It was up to you to post an accurate version to back up your title. I don't understand why some posters think other posters have to do the work they should have done.
You people simply are intellectually lazy and bankrupt. If you don't read it on KoS, it doesn't exist.

For fucks sakes, when are you going to stop demanding you be spoon fed every damn thing you take in?

Or is it simply easier for you to stay intellectually dishonest?

Pretty sure I already know the answer. You did exactly what I expected which is exactly why I posted one that left out the fact that this was don't by an illegal.

You bit...as expected.

Oct 2013
USA
You people simply are intellectually lazy and bankrupt. If you don't read it on KoS, it doesn't exist.

For fucks sakes, when are you going to stop demanding you be spoon fed every damn thing you take in?

Or is it simply easier for you to stay intellectually dishonest?

Pretty sure I already know the answer. You did exactly what I expected which is exactly why I posted one that left out the fact that this was don't by an illegal.

You bit...as expected.
I'd say you are intellectually lazy as seen by your op. Bring some proof and either post it here or make a new accurate post.

Prove what you say. Gateway Pundit or Right Wing guess don't count.

Mar 2015
The cloud
I'd say you are intellectually lazy as seen by your op. Bring some proof and either post it here or make a new accurate post.

Prove what you say. Gateway Pundit or Right Wing guess don't count.
You are just not serious people. Not at at all.

Get to work....there will be a test momentarily.

You are simply another intellectually lazy democrat. Not a curious bone in your body. All too eager to blindly accept anything that you read from the nutbagery left wing site yo use to get your "news"

Hell, you guys are happy to show your intellectual dishonesty every chance you get.