Texans to Trump: Forget about the wall

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
More from my link

POLITICO polled the offices of 17 Senate and House members who represent Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California about Trump’s $5.7 billion border barrier request. Only two — Sens. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) and Martha McSally (R-Ariz.) — said they supported it.

For years, Cornyn has led lawmakers on behind-the-scenes tours of the border in South Texas, according to his office. The attendees have included Sen. Thom Tillis (R-N.C.) and Rep. David Rouzer (R-N.C.), as well as Sen. Bill Cassidy (R-La.) and former Nevada Sen. Dean Heller, who lost a reelection bid in November to Democratic challenger Jacky Rosen

On the tours, Cornyn introduced legislators to Border Patrol agents and local leaders who argued the region thrives off cross-border trade with Mexico — a message more of mutual prosperity than crisis.

Sergio Contreras, president of the Rio Grande Valley Partnership, a local business association, has accompanied Cornyn on the educational outings. He said border lawmakers “understand the realities [of the border] because they represent our region and walk our streets.” Many border lawmakers worry that building a wall would threaten local economies, force private landowners to cede their property and harm the environment, especially in areas such as Big Bend National Park in West Texas

Border lawmakers spurn Trump’s wall proposal

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
You'll never admit you're wrong, lol. Please show me where Cornyn states he is against it?
I can't help you with that because I have now only posted 3 different articles where he does not support the Trump Wall. While you have provided nothing, again, to show that he would embrace it and vote for it.

Sorry that most of your state disagrees with you? Because there is NO crisis at the border..

Oct 2011
Washington State
We don't need no stinking wall, there is no violent criminals at the border.

21 bodies found on US-Mexico border as Trump visits

"Mexico City (AFP) - Mexican authorities said Thursday they had found 21 bodies on the US-Mexican border after a drug-gang shootout in a town near where President Donald Trump was due to visit later in the day. "
So a couple of gangs decide to duel it out on the boarder. I'm sure they were nowhere near Trump. This happened in Mexico territory.

Feb 2018
Texas
I can't help you with that because I have now only posted 3 different articles where he does not support the Trump Wall. While you have provided nothing, again, to show that he would embrace it and vote for it.

Sorry that most of your state disagrees with you? Because there is NO crisis at the border..

No where has Cornyn stated,"I oppose the wall." If he did, he'll lose the next election. If you had watched the first video, you would see/hear BP begging President Trump, Cornyn, and Cruz for help with securing the border when they visited MacAllen. Furthermore, Acosta made a complete fool of himself when he posted a video of himself standing next to the BORDER WALL and declaring the area quiet and safe. Ya think???

Most of my state supports a barrier of some sort, but left wing media will never report that. We've lived here our entire lives, so we have a better understanding of what is taking place than those who live elsewhere.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
No where has Cornyn stated,"I oppose the wall." If he did, he'll lose the next election. If you had watched the first video, you would see/hear BP begging President Trump, Cornyn, and Cruz for help with securing the border. Furthermore, Acosta made a complete fool of himself when he posted a video of himself standing next to the BORDER WALL and declaring the area quiet and safe. Ya think???

Most of my state supports a barrier of some sort, but left wing media will never report that. We've lived here our entire lives, so we have a better understanding of what is taking place than those who live elsewhere.
A) so yeah, you cannot provide any proof at all the Coryn has said he will support Trump's Wall

B) Acosta is just reporting what everyone else is reporting. There is no crisis at the border.

Attempted illegal entries at the border have been down for years.

And I love the moving goalposts too.

First Mexico was going to pay for it. Nope

Then it was going to be a big beautiful wall. Nope again

Now is maybe down to steel slats? Ok then...lol.

Feb 2018
Texas
A) so yeah, you cannot provide any proof at all the Coryn has said he will support Trump's Wall

B) Acosta is just reporting what everyone else is reporting. There is no crisis at the border.

Attempted illegal entries at the border have been down for years.

And I love the moving goalposts too.

First Mexico was going to pay for it. Nope

Then it was going to be a big beautiful wall. Nope again

Now is maybe down to steel slats? Ok then...lol.

Good grief, on ignore.