Texas Democrats Seek To Ban Christianity Using So-Called Anti-Discrimination Laws

Mar 2015
Istanbul NOT Constantinople...
Yi=ou deny the hate these hate crime laws show against Christians. The Democrats want to stop the preaching of the Bible and what it says about gays
The bible does not really say that much about gays, what it says should be taken with a grain of salt.

The laws of Moses seem to no longer be followed by Christians. They were deemed 'passe' when Christ died for your sins. Remember when Jesus said that? I do - I read my bible, you apparently did not. Go read your bible.

Apr 2012
The bible does not really say that much about gays, what it says should be taken with a grain of salt.

The laws of Moses seem to no longer be followed by Christians. They were deemed 'passe' when Christ died for your sins. Remember when Jesus said that? I do - I read my bible, you apparently did not. Go read your bible.
You show your ignorance. The punishment for homosexuality was death. Jesus took the place for that law. The point is it is still sin and immoral and an abomination to God.