Texas Democrats Seek To Ban Christianity Using So-Called Anti-Discrimination Laws

Oct 2018
WonderfulOregon
Send a young girl in the bathroom with men. Let me know if it concerns you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was never legal ... why do you like to think the worst. Bathrooms would have to be a one person situation...A hall...a door "Restroom" the guygoes in, locks the door and used the restroom. The girl outside cannot get in the bathroom, until he unlocks the door and leaves, then it is her turn. The problem is, a lot of bathroom are not set up for one person occupacy, and my understanding that was understandable by the law (?) Act(?) I think it is only Federal facilities...as far as I can tell...but as the Federal Government approves things, the states know they can too. So, may startes started to take up the settings of bathrooms for one person at a time also.

Nov 2008
Washington state
That was never legal ... why do you like to think the worst. Bathrooms would have to be a one person situation...A hall...a door "Restroom" the guygoes in, locks the door and used the restroom. The girl outside cannot get in the bathroom, until he unlocks the door and leaves, then it is her turn. The problem is, a lot of bathroom are not set up for one person occupacy, and my understanding that was understandable by the law (?) Act(?) I think it is only Federal facilities...as far as I can tell...but as the Federal Government approves things, the states know they can too. So, may startes started to take up the settings of bathrooms for one person at a time also.
Most places have unisex bathrooms for this reason. It means you may have to stand in line for awhile, but it gets the problem solved over trans sexuals

Oct 2018
WonderfulOregon
Tell me when the last Atheist was President? Christians have always been in power. You would have to do a religious test to keep Christians from power

------------------------------

Atheists?
Thomas Jefferson,[2] Abraham Lincoln,[3][4] and William Howard Taft[5] were reported during election campaigns as being atheists

(2) The Religious Life of Thomas Jefferson. Charlottesville: Univ Press Of Virginia. p. 246. ISBN 0-8139-1131-1.

(3)Richard N. Ostling. "Book lays out story of Lincoln' complex beliefs". Associated Press.

(4) "Abraham Lincoln's Humanistic Religious Beliefs". Archived from the original.

U.S. Supreme Court Justice David Davis was appointed to the court by Lincoln. He served as Lincoln’s campaign manager at the 1860 Republican convention, and administered the estate of the slain president. Davis said of Lincoln’s religion: “He had no faith, in the Christian sense of the term – had faith in laws, principles, causes and effects.” .

Lincoln quotes

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion." --President Abraham Lincoln

"I'm a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn't have the heart to let him down. --President Abraham Lincoln

"I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer.":) --President Abraham Lincoln

"Nearly all men stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." --President Abraham Lincoln

"And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."
============

Do you think the hysterical Christian community would think he didn't praise God enough?
Do you think that the absences of Christian Crosses at his funeral would be unsetting?

Lincoln had no religious icons in his funeral processions.

Locomotives used to pull the funerial train were decorated with bunting, black crepe, and often a photograph of President Lincoln

The room in which the remains of the President were deposited was thoroughly draped in black. The center of the ceiling was dotted with silver stars relieved by black; the drapery was finished with heavy silver fringe, and the curtains of black velvet were fringed with silver and gracefully looped.
============================

So I guess enough...The tratition of appearling religious in politics has a long history and no one has done it better than Trump.

Nov 2008
Washington state
------------------------------

Atheists?
Thomas Jefferson,[2] Abraham Lincoln,[3][4] and William Howard Taft[5] were reported during election campaigns as being atheists

(2) The Religious Life of Thomas Jefferson. Charlottesville: Univ Press Of Virginia. p. 246. ISBN 0-8139-1131-1.

(3)Richard N. Ostling. "Book lays out story of Lincoln' complex beliefs". Associated Press.

(4) "Abraham Lincoln's Humanistic Religious Beliefs". Archived from the original.

U.S. Supreme Court Justice David Davis was appointed to the court by Lincoln. He served as Lincoln’s campaign manager at the 1860 Republican convention, and administered the estate of the slain president. Davis said of Lincoln’s religion: “He had no faith, in the Christian sense of the term – had faith in laws, principles, causes and effects.” .

Lincoln quotes

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion." --President Abraham Lincoln

"I'm a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn't have the heart to let him down. --President Abraham Lincoln

"I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer.":) --President Abraham Lincoln

"Nearly all men stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." --President Abraham Lincoln

"And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."
============

Do you think the hysterical Christian community would think he didn't praise God enough?
Do you think that the absences of Christian Crosses at his funeral would be unsetting?

Lincoln had no religious icons in his funeral processions.

Locomotives used to pull the funerial train were decorated with bunting, black crepe, and often a photograph of President Lincoln

The room in which the remains of the President were deposited was thoroughly draped in black. The center of the ceiling was dotted with silver stars relieved by black; the drapery was finished with heavy silver fringe, and the curtains of black velvet were fringed with silver and gracefully looped.
============================

So I guess enough...The tratition of appearling religious in politics has a long history and no one has done it better than Trump.
The religious views of Abraham Lincoln are a matter of interest among scholars and the public. Lincoln grew up in a highly religious Baptist family. He never joined any Church, and was a skeptic as a young man and sometimes ridiculed revivalists. He frequently referred to God and had a deep knowledge of the Bible, often quoting it. Lincoln attended Protestant church services with his wife and children, and after two of them died he became more intensely concerned with religion.[1] Some argue that Lincoln was even agnostic. [2]

Although Lincoln never made an unambiguous public profession of Christian belief, several people who knew him personally, such as Chaplain of the Senate Phineas Gurley and Mary Todd Lincoln, claimed that he believed in Christ in the religious sense.[3][4][5] However, close friends who had known Lincoln for years, such as Ward Hill Lamon and William Herndon, rejected the idea that he was a believing Christian.[6] During his 1846 run for the House of Representatives, in order to dispel accusations concerning his religious beliefs, Lincoln issued a handbill stating that he had "never denied the truth of the Scriptures".[7] He seemed to believe in an all-powerful God, who shaped events and, by 1865, was expressing those beliefs in major speeches. Religious views of Abraham Lincoln - Wikipedia

Thomas Jefferson
In summary, then, Jefferson was a deist because he believed in one God, in divine providence, in the divine moral law, and in rewards and punishments after death; but did not believe in supernatural revelation. He was a Christian deist because he saw Christianity as the highest expression of natural religion and Jesus as an incomparably great moral teacher. He was not an orthodox Christian because he rejected, among other things, the doctrines that Jesus was the promised Messiah and the incarnate Son of God. Jefferson's religion is fairly typical of the American form of deism in his day. Religious views of Thomas Jefferson - Wikipedia

Howard Taft

:

"As Secretary of War in the Cabinet of President Theodore Roosevelt and as President, Mr. Taft had attended services in the Church at Fourteenth and L Streets. After his return to Washington in the fall of 1921 as Chief Justice of the United States, he had shared the hospitality of Keith's Theater (temporary church). Always a loyal Unitarian, he was a regular attendant at services, presided at various meetings in the Church, participated in many special occasions. For ten years, he was President of the Unitarian General Conference. He took an active part in the formation of the Unitarian Layman's League; was Honorary Chairman of the Unitarian Campaign in 1920. His last public utterance in All Souls Church, redolent of his ever present good humor, was before the children of the Church School, Sunday April 28, 1929. "
William Howard Taft

Not sure where you got your information but all 3 Presidents had a belief in God

Jun 2018
Florida
US Democrats are worse enemies of the American people than Iran, North Korea, Mexico, China, Russia, Saudi Arabia, and Pakistan all combined. They are inside our borders attacking us, every day.