Texas judge’s gift of Bible to Amber Guyger draws complaint from atheist group

jacobfitcher

Nov 2014
Canada
Most weddings don’t have wedding planners. Its up to the photographer to shoot standard shots of the wedding of which there is a list. A Gay wedding is not standard, so the list would have to be customized. I would do it for 3 times the standard cost because of the extra time it would take me. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Do you do any impromptu shots? Do you do any shots not on the list? What if the happy couple wants a shot of them with their dog?

Apr 2011
My mother's womb, of course.
Why do Atheist have churches? You claim they are not religious, but they practice what they believe in churches. Odd, don't you think?
If you read the links that you and TNVolunteer provided, you will see they do not practice religion in churches.

Apr 2011
Even you say Creationism isn't allowed in schools, so how this happen?
You weren't paying attention when I posted links and documentaries about the court cases. In Edwards vs. Aguillard, Xians in the Pelican State required public schools to teach Xian Creationism. Parents sued and won because Creationism is religion, not science. In the 2005 case, Kitzmiller vs. Dover, Xians Republicans on the Dover School Board did the same as the ones in the Pelican State. Parents sued them and won in a federal court because they proved Creationism is religion. That "intelligent designer" could only be God, and God is a religious concept, not a scientific one. Judge John Jones, who presided over the case, all-out banned the teaching of Creationism in public schools. Those Xian Republicans on the school board lost their reelection campaigns, and so did U.S. Senator Rick Santorum after he endorsed the school board during the court case. Today, you and the other Xian Dominionists are hiding in the private sector, planning your next move. So far, you have the Creation Museum packed full of lies and those disgusting televangelists, James Dobson and Bryan Fischer.

Edwards v. Aguillard
Kitzmiller v. Dover Area School District - Wikipedia

More imaginary paranoia about Christians haunting you
This error in reasoning is a Genetic Fallacy. The discussion topic is on Creationism in public schools, not my psychological condition.

Apr 2011
Feb 2010
Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
I do wedding photography. I have no idea how to shoot a gay wedding . Am I required by law to know how to shoot gay weddings or I get charged with discrimination ? Who is the best man in a Gay wedding, who is the brides maid? Is there two best men or one?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Your limited imagination in scene setting must be quite a handicap in a creative industry. Can you not even bring yourself to communicate with your customers?

Nov 2008
Washington state
Engel vs. Vitale, Abington School District vs. Schempp, Edwards vs. Aguillard and Kitzmiller vs. Dover.

Abington School District v. Schempp - Wikipedia
Facts and Case Summary - Engel v. Vitale(religious students harassed the atheist ones for not taking part in the nondenominational prayer)
Edwards v. Aguillard
You are saying religious people exercising their faith harassed Atheist. The first amendment gives religious people the right to free exercise and no law can be made to prevent it. Being an Atheist in a country founded by Christians and run by mostly Christians makes it tough to make laws protecting Atheist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nov 2008
Washington state
You weren't paying attention when I posted links and documentaries about the court cases. In Edwards vs. Aguillard, Xians in the Pelican State required public schools to teach Xian Creationism. Parents sued and won because Creationism is religion, not science. In the 2005 case, Kitzmiller vs. Dover, Xians Republicans on the Dover School Board did the same as the ones in the Pelican State. Parents sued them and won in a federal court because they proved Creationism is religion. That "intelligent designer" could only be God, and God is a religious concept, not a scientific one. Judge John Jones, who presided over the case, all-out banned the teaching of Creationism in public schools. Those Xian Republicans on the school board lost their reelection campaigns, and so did U.S. Senator Rick Santorum after he endorsed the school board during the court case. Today, you and the other Xian Dominionists are hiding in the private sector, planning your next move. So far, you have the Creation Museum packed full of lies and those disgusting televangelists, James Dobson and Bryan Fischer.

Edwards v. Aguillard

This error in reasoning is a Genetic Fallacy. The discussion topic is on Creationism in public schools, not my psychological condition.
No this thread is about a judge giving a Bible to a police officer that accidentally killed a man she thought was in her apartment. How you got on this other topic is odd. You on the right thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk