Texas judge’s gift of Bible to Amber Guyger draws complaint from atheist group

Nov 2008
Washington state
Most wedding photographers would ask the marrying couples those very questions.
Let’s say I don’t ask all the right questions ( since gay weddings have no standard photo shot list) and I miss a shot because there is two “best men” in a wedding. I get sued for a $100K for ruining their wedding because they didn’t tell me. Who wins this case?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 2010
Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
Let’s say I don’t ask all the right questions ( since gay weddings have no standard photo shot list) and I miss a shot because there is two “best men” in a wedding. I get sued for a $100K for ruining their wedding because they didn’t tell me. Who wins this case?

Tolerance, Truth and Justice.

Reactions: Bad Bob
Nov 2016
USA
I would just say "I'm not interested and walk away from them. I have never heard of a religious person attacking someone for not listening to them.
I wasn’t able to walk away from the insistent proselytizer in the subway car. I was a captive audience.

Nov 2008
Washington state
Tolerance, Truth and Justice.
The truth will be made by them signing a “Hold Harmless Agreement”. That way they make up some other idea, I’m not held responsible for not being able to figure them out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
Have you ever complained about a religious person harassing you and seen them charged with breaking the law?

Yes. Outside abortion clinics it used to be quite common. For awhile, the Hare Krishnas at LAX were being charged with failure to comply with the law. After a few arrests, they moved off.

Nov 2008
Washington state
Yes. Outside abortion clinics it used to be quite common. For awhile, the Hare Krishnas at LAX were being charged with failure to comply with the law. After a few arrests, they moved off.
That’s a protest. Has a religious person ever harassed you to the point where you called law enforcement and had them charged with Atheist discrimination

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk