Texas judge’s gift of Bible to Amber Guyger draws complaint from atheist group

Nov 2008
Washington state
It’s very telling that you diligently refrain from condemning religious zealots who hassle those who don’t want to listen to the message or participate in the rituals. But you whine like a stuck pig about people going to court to Fight continuing efforts by religious zealots to insinuate their religion into public schools and other public places and to fight bigotry in the name of religion.
Amend the first amendment and it will stop what you call harassment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nov 2016
USA
Amend the first amendment and it will stop what you call harassment.

But you won’t denounce the religious harassers. Why not? You have plenty of choice comments for the non religious who want to be left alone and not be discriminated against by religious bigots acting under color of “morality.”

Jun 2007
Wisconsin
Actually Liberals are more worried about a person becoming a Trump supporter when they become a Christian. If this wasn’t true , why would a religious Jew be outraged by a convicted criminal becoming religious?

Wow that's really sad.

Nov 2008
Washington state
A seasoned professional tries to anticipate the needs and wishes of the client, and act accordingly.
It’s like taking Chevrolet to a
Ford dealership and telling them you want to get a computer problem fixed. Do the mechanics know everything about Chevrolet cars? No. Could they figure them out and get parts for them? Maybe, but not likely. That’s what I’m being forced to do. Figure something out that I haven’t been trained to do

Nov 2008
Washington state
But you won’t denounce the religious harassers. Why not? You have plenty of choice comments for the non religious who want to be left alone and not be discriminated against by religious bigots acting under color of “morality.”
I don’t feel harassed, you do. Not sure how to stop your pain

Nov 2016
USA
It’s like taking Chevrolet to a
Ford dealership and telling them you want to get a computer problem fixed. Do the mechanics know everything about Chevrolet cars? No. Could they figure them out and get parts for them? Maybe, but not likely. That’s what I’m being forced to do. Figure something out that I haven’t been trained to do

Your arguments, such as they are, are getting increasingly silly.

Nov 2016
USA
I don’t feel harassed, you do. Not sure how to stop your pain

Another excuse to keep from denouncing the religious busybodies who go around trying to preach the gospel to unwilling audiences, and trying to insinuate their religion into public institutions such as public schools. Why won’t you do that? It’s the decent thing to do.