That Time Obama Called Libya A ‘S**t Show’

Dec 2014
The Milky Way
As I said elsewhere, it is all faux poutrage over President Trump.

Following President Trump’s Thursday comments, it’s worth noting that former President Obama called the African country of Libya a “shit show” just two years ago.

The comments were recorded in an interview with The Atlantic. The wide-ranging interview was based on Obama’s foreign policy over his eight years in office. During one portion of the interview, Obama said described Libya as a “mess” to the interviewer but behind closed doors called the country a “shit show.”

FLASHBACK: Obama Called Libya A 'Shit Sh | The Daily Caller

Sep 2016
My own world
As I said elsewhere, it is all faux poutrage over President Trump.

FLASHBACK: Obama Called Libya A 'Shit Sh | The Daily Caller
Come on, you know the rules. If you bring up Obama, you're racist ;)
Dragonfly,

I think the point is, if you condemn Trump, you have to condemn the racist Obama as well.
Get back to me when you find a quote were Obama said people are not welcome to immigrate to the USA based on their place of origin. In the meantime we have confirmation Trump is a racist as we have people that heard him say he doesn't want anymore people immigrating to the USA from Haiti and the continent of Africa and wants them from Norway instead. Discriminating against people due to their nationality is racist. Trump is a racist. Trump is the leader of the GOP. If you support Trump or the GOP you are a racist or a racist sympathizer.

Last edited: