The 2006 Epstein Deal: Who Knew?

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
How could this deal have happened without the U.S. Attorney General's approval?

Attorney General: Alberto R. Gonzales

Would AG Gonzalez have approved it without input from President G.W. Bush?

Absolutely no way ASSISTANT USDA Acosta made this deal on his own. Where was the U.S. Attorney for his district at the time, Wilfredo Ferrer, now with Florida's biggest law firm, Holland & Knight?

Wifredo A. Ferrer - Wikipedia

Where was the federal judge who approved this deal, Reagan appointee William Zloch, now retired?

William J. Zloch - Wikipedia

If Acosta has to resign or is impeached for his role in this travesty of justice, why should anyone else involved escape punishment?

Who called Acosta to say Epstein could not be prosecuted because he was an "intelligence asset"? I absolutely believe such a call was made. Don't you?

Was it legal and/or ethical for Dershowitz to have Acosta and others in the Southern District USDA's office investigated as to their private lives to try to find "leverage" (blackmail material?) to force Acosta not to prosecute Epstein?

How ethical was it for Dershowitz to represent Epstein when Dershowitz HIMSELF was an unindicted co-conspirator (it now appears) in sex trafficking underaged girls?

If we're going to hold Acosta to account, this entire rouge's gallery should be likewise held to account, IMO.

Last edited:
Mar 2012
New Hampshire
I assume they all knew. These sorts of things arent kept secret. Epstein also wasnt exactly quiet about it throwing lavish parties and having people "find" girls to come to his property. Which makes me wonder how many took part? Its one of those situations where kids say "well if you do it too, we both cant get in trouble." It sickens me to think how deep this sort of thing may have gone. Hell his island has been known as "rape island" for decades. Yet nobody thought to investigate?

Jul 2011
Tennessee
How could this deal have happened without the U.S. Attorney General's approval?

Attorney General: Alberto R. Gonzales

Would AG Gonzalez have approved it without input from President G.W. Bush?

Absolutely no way ASSISTANT USDA Acosta made this deal on his own. Where was the U.S. Attorney for his district at the time, Wilfredo

Ferrer, now with Florida's biggest law firm, Holland & Knight?

Wifredo A. Ferrer - Wikipedia

When was the federal judge who approved this deal, Reagan appointee William Zloch, now retired?

William J. Zloch - Wikipedia

If Acosta has to resign or is impeached for his role in this travesty of justice, why should anyone else involved escape punishment?

Who called Acosta to say Epstein could not be prosecuted because he was an "intelligence asset"? I absolutely believe such a call was made. Don't you?

Was it legal and/or ethical for Dershowitz to have Acosta and others in his office investigated as to their private lives to try to find "leverage" (blackmail material?) to force Acosta not to prosecute Epstein?

How ethical was it for Dershowitz to represent Epstein when Dershowitz HIMSELF was an unindicted co-conspirator (it now appears) in sex trafficking underaged girls?

If we're going to hold Acosta to account, this entire rouge's gallery should be likewise held to account, IMO.
Bottom line, a judge had to approve the deal

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
Who Knew Bill and Hillary

Bill Clinton flew WITH Epstein to his Island where he was pawning these girls
O yes. He absolutely should be prosecuted, if evidence sufficient to convict is developed.

I am referring to people who are NOT apparently guilty of sex abuse of children, but nonetheless helped Epstein escape appropriate justice in 2006.

Last edited:
Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
Acosta is speaking publicly today at 2:30. Not sure what he will say.
He continues to claim "he was told" to make the deal, because of Epstein's high value as an "intelligence asset". It's high time he tell us WHO TOLD HIM that.

But I have $5 says, Acosta will resign today.

I bet those desperate to cover this up have put hideous pressure on Acosta to fall on his sword.