The 281 People, Places and Things Donald Trump Has Insulted on Twitter

Dec 2006
In the Witness Protection Program
Reactions: 1 person

Rorschach

Former Staff
Aug 2012
america
That's a rather low batting average for a goon who stays up in the wee hours of the morning twitting insults to people....

(Are you certain his iPhone wasn't down for a few months?)

May 2012
By the wall
A Complete List:

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/01/28/upshot/donald-trump-twitter-insults.html?_r=0

The thing that stands out most about this list and these insults is that Trump's vocabulary is completely lacking in any depth. That and the fact that I don't see how he has time to be President since it seems he spends a bigly part of his days and nights engaging in Twitter wars with various people.
TR, it takes like 10 seconds to put out something on Twitter.

As to your OP, Trump is consistent, he talks rudely and so often you know he's not actually serious.

Its just the way he talks.

Now if Obama said one of Trumps statements that would be a big deal but not from Trump.

I know a guy who curses with every other word and nobody is shocked by it because its how he talks however if a "normal" person talked liked that I would be shocked.

Dec 2006
In the Witness Protection Program
That's a rather low batting average for a goon who stays up in the wee hours of the morning twitting insults to people....

(Are you certain his iPhone wasn't down for a few months?)
How many different tweets do you think were on that page?

Jun 2013
VA
I know a guy who curses with every other word and nobody is shocked by it because its how he talks however if a "normal" person talked liked that I would be shocked.
But you'll agree nobody would elect Jay from "Jay & Silent Bob" for President.....right???

Rorschach

Former Staff
Aug 2012
america
How many different tweets do you think were on that page?
Hard for me to say, but, DAMN Donnie is a twitting fool!

(NOTE that President Obama has Twitter as well, but, we never get a blathering insulting diatribe-twit from him at 3:00 am in the morning. It is a useful tool, but, not when you sit around yourself, doing what Donnie does.....)

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
TR, it takes like 10 seconds to put out something on Twitter.

As to your OP, Trump is consistent, he talks rudely and so often you know he's not actually serious.

Its just the way he talks.

Now if Obama said one of Trumps statements that would be a big deal but not from Trump.

Oh, so he's not REALLY a foaming at the mouth, rude, bullying asshole? He just acts that way because the type of people that would vote for a person like that just happen to be his supporters?

Or are you saying it's ok for trump to talk like an asshole because he really IS an asshole, which makes him sincere and honest, whereas if Obama did it that would be an outrage because he would NOT be sincere and honest in talking like an asshole as he is NOT really an asshole?

You people fucking amaze me.

Reactions: 1 person
Jun 2013
VA
Oh, so he's not REALLY a foaming at the mouth, rude, bullying asshole? He just acts that way because the type of people that would vote for a person like that just happen to be his supporters?

Or are you saying it's ok for trump to talk like an asshole because he really IS an asshole, which makes him sincere and honest, whereas if Obama did it that would be an outrage because he would NOT be sincere and honest in talking like an asshole as he is NOT really an asshole?

You people fucking amaze me.

That's the kind of "defense" of Trump you see from some of his supporters.....same for the Access Hollywood tape.

To try to defend what he said?....they have to say "Trump was just bullshitting with Billy Bush. He'd never do any of that stuff."

Okay?....so you're saying Trump is a LIAR? :)