The Afterlife.

Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
Since there is much to say on this subject I have decided to open this new thread on The Afterlife.

All I ask is that you enter into the conversation with a serious attitude with civility and an open mind. Do not try to derail this thread or troll it as the subject matter is most serious.

Some may ask how do I know that an Afterlife in fact exists since I am still in a corporeal body? That is a very fair question. To those who are not well-versed on such matters it is ofttimes difficult to embrace thoughts that may seem foreign to them such as those dealing with Spirituality and Metaphysics. Many people do not want to believe in an Afterlife since they do not want to think about death or dying, plain and simple. But the fact of the matter is that we cannot exist in our physical body forever. Surely I do not have to prove that to you. You KNOW that people simply pass away when it is their time. It happens even to animals, plants and all that is living.

Most people have an inherent fear of death and dying. However, I'm here to tell you that There Is NO "Death!" We do not "die." What happens is that at our appointed time we merely shed our physical body and immediately step into our Spiritual Body that is ETERNAL! While a physical body may have aged, may have been sick to gravely ill and emaciated our new Spiritual Body is always healthy, young and loses all of the limitations of the physical body because they simply do not exist in the World of Spirit where we are headed. We will be able to retain our full memory, habits, tastes, proclivities, etc. just as we have in this life. However, we will no longer have a need for a physical body since in the world of spirit we could not function with one as we do here.

Once back in spirit, from whence we initially came, we will also have no need to eat, sleep, work, pay bills, get sick, etc. because all of those things are of the physical body that we will no longer possess. There is also never night time where we are headed. Light prevails always for those whom God welcomes back home that is. For others, I have to leave it to God to make that determination.

But let's go back for a moment to how I can discuss this. It comes mainly from years of study into the Afterlife, Religion, Metaphysics and Spirituality. Also by conferring with people who have experienced the Afterlife through NDEs (Near-Death Experiences) and who have returned to reveal what it is like in that realm. And no, it is not just one or two or a hundred people but thousands upon thousands world-wide who have had such experiences and have returned to reveal basically the same stories about what they saw and heard while away from their physical body. That includes doctors, lawyers, professors, many other learned people, experts in the field and many others. There will be those however, who will remain skeptical about the Afterlife and will tend to mar reports and try to disprove them but to date they have been quite unsuccessful in doing so.

To end this basic introduction, let me say that there should be no fear in transitioning from one's physical life to your eternal Spiritual life. In effect, it is like opening a door and walking into another room in another dimension. Most are quite happy in their new spiritual life when we have heard from them. They meet their beloved parents or kin who have gone on before them as well as many others whom they have known in this life. Perhaps that is what may be hard for some to fully embrace and understand and that is normal. After all, you are not there yet to see and experience for yourself.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Since there is much to say on this subject I have decided to open this new thread on The Afterlife.

All I ask is that you enter into the conversation with a serious attitude with civility and an open mind. Do not try to derail this thread or troll it as the subject matter is most serious.

Some may ask how do I know that an Afterlife in fact exists since I am still in a corporeal body? That is a very fair question. To those who are not well-versed on such matters it is ofttimes difficult to embrace thoughts that may seem foreign to them such as those dealing with Spirituality and Metaphysics. Many people do not want to believe in an Afterlife since they do not want to think about death or dying, plain and simple. But the fact of the matter is that we cannot exist in our physical body forever. Surely I do not have to prove that to you. You KNOW that people simply pass away when it is their time. It happens even to animals, plants and all that is living.

Most people have an inherent fear of death and dying. However, I'm here to tell you that There Is NO "Death!" We do not "die." What happens is that at our appointed time we merely shed our physical body and immediately step into our Spiritual Body that is ETERNAL! While a physical body may have aged, may have been sick to gravely ill and emaciated our new Spiritual Body is always healthy, young and loses all of the limitations of the physical body because they simply do not exist in the World of Spirit where we are headed. We will be able to retain our full memory, habits, tastes, proclivities, etc. just as we have in this life. However, we will no longer have a need for a physical body since in the world of spirit we could not function with one as we do here.

Once back in spirit, from whence we initially came, we will also have no need to eat, sleep, work, pay bills, get sick, etc. because all of those things are of the physical body that we will no longer possess. There is also never night time where we are headed. Light prevails always for those whom God welcomes back home that is. For others, I have to leave it to God to make that determination.

But let's go back for a moment to how I can discuss this. It comes mainly from years of study into the Afterlife, Religion, Metaphysics and Spirituality. Also by conferring with people who have experienced the Afterlife through NDEs (Near-Death Experiences) and who have returned to reveal what it is like in that realm. And no, it is not just one or two or a hundred people but thousands upon thousands world-wide who have had such experiences and have returned to reveal basically the same stories about what they saw and heard while away from their physical body. That includes doctors, lawyers, professors, many other learned people, experts in the field and many others. There will be those however, who will remain skeptical about the Afterlife and will tend to mar reports and try to disprove them but to date they have been quite unsuccessful in doing so.

To end this basic introduction, let me say that there should be no fear in transitioning from one's physical life to your eternal Spiritual life. In effect, it is like opening a door and walking into another room in another dimension. Most are quite happy in their new spiritual life when we have heard from them. They meet their beloved parents or kin who have gone on before them as well as many others whom they have known in this life. Perhaps that is what may be hard for some to fully embrace and understand and that is normal. After all, you are not there yet to see and experience for yourself.
"After all, you are not there yet to see and experience for yourself."

Explain that comment.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
While I appreciate your understanding of the after life ....

Surely you understand that Leftist do not believe in accountability and will reject your assessment.

I find your assessment nearly spot on ...

Mar 2018
Florida
I

Mar 2018
Florida
I happen to agree with you totally. It’s something I feel very strongly about. I personally am not afraid. What I am afraid of is losing someone I love. I do believe they will be in a better place. But for the heat and now I no longer have that person. I do believe we wil find each other’s spirits in the Afterlife. I also believe that our spirits reincarnate and tend to travel with same souls. We have a purpose here on earth. Whether we have reached that goal or not will affect our next reincarnation. Finally, I truly believe the souls of my loved ones are watching over me.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
I happen to agree with you totally. It’s something I feel very strongly about. I personally am not afraid. What I am afraid of is losing someone I love. I do believe they will be in a better place. But for the heat and now I no longer have that person. I do believe we wil find each other’s spirits in the Afterlife. I also believe that our spirits reincarnate and tend to travel with same souls. We have a purpose here on earth. Whether we have reached that goal or not will affect our next reincarnation. Finally, I truly believe the souls of my loved ones are watching over me.
Spot on ....

RNG

Jan 2015
Left coast
Very simply, I have not seen any evidence of an afterlife.

I have studied various phenomenon such as reported out of body experiences and such but any that were in fact studied by reputable researchers have not found any reason to believe any of the claims.

Thus I do not believe.

And this is in the realm which requires belief.

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
While I appreciate your understanding of the after life ....

Surely you understand that Leftist do not believe in accountability and will reject your assessment.

I find your assessment nearly spot on ...
What does accountability have to do with a belief in an after life?

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Very simply, I have not seen any evidence of an afterlife.

I have studied various phenomenon such as reported out of body experiences and such but any that were in fact studied by reputable researchers have not found any reason to believe any of the claims.

Thus I do not believe.

And this is in the realm which requires belief.
Leftist don't have an understanding of the after life.

I am not being critical.

Just watch the comments in this thread.

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
Leftist don't have an understanding of the after life.

I am not being critical.

Just watch the comments in this thread.
And how did you attain this acute belief or understanding of an afterlife which seems to depend on some kind of accountability? And is that only for others and not for yourself? Is there a gate keeper?