The Art of the Lying about Wiretapping

Nov 2018
Maryland
It's weird, the spying is essentially proven as fact and still people are trying to pretend like nothing happened.
The left is in purposely in denial, because they are trying to suppress the bad news that is coming their way. Their media will not cover the true scandal, so it will be up to FOX and many good reliable conservative sites, who have been right all along.

Of course, when we post the truth, someone on the other side will post a "fact-checker" denouncing the site, but most of us know what is going on.

Many Americans have abandoned CNN, because they were exposed to news that was all lies. This is bad news for the left, who rely on keeping smart Americans in the dark.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
The left is in purposely in denial, because they are trying to suppress the bad news that is coming their way. Their media will not cover the true scandal, so it will be up to FOX and many good reliable conservative sites, who have been right all along.

Of course, when we post the truth, someone on the other side will post a "fact-checker" denouncing the site, but most of us know what is going on.

Many Americans have abandoned CNN, because they were exposed to news that was all lies. This is bad news for the left, who rely on keeping smart Americans in the dark.
I never would have expected the plan to play out in such a way that the left is now calling for the release of the very information that will bury them... But have been hearing those calls most of this week.

Nov 2009
Flower Mound, TX (In the basement)
One short list of the good guys in this episode:

Horowitz
Huber
Rogers
Campbell
Collyer

There are more but this is a good start. Of these, the only true hero, is Adm Rogers!

kmiller1610

Former Staff
Mar 2007
One short list of the good guys in this episode:

Horowitz
From April, 2018....
I can’t imagine FBI agents suggesting, even, that they might use their powers to investigate, frankly, any candidate for any office
GOWDY: Now, I wonder who the “we” is in the “we’ll stop it.” Who do you think the “we” is?

HOROWITZ: Well, I think that’s probably subject to multiple interpretations — them or a broader group beyond that.

GOWDY: How about “finish it”? When he said, “I unleashed it. Now I need to fix it and finish it,” what do you think he meant by “finish it”?

HOROWITZ: I think in the context of the emails that occurred in August, the prior August that you outlined, I think a reasonable explanation that or a reasonable inference of that is that he believed he would use or potentially use his official authority to take action.

GOWDY: But this is 24 hours into him being put on the Mueller probe. There’s no way he could have possibly prejudged the outcome of the investigation. Maybe he did. Maybe that’s the outcome-determinative bias that my Democrat friends have such a hard time finding.

snip

GOWDY: Did you ever have an agent when you were a prosecutor with this level of bias?

HOROWITZ: My view of this was that this was extremely serious, completely antithetical to the core values. In my personal view having been a prosecutor and worked with FBI agents, I can’t imagine FBI agents suggesting, even, that they might use their powers to investigate, frankly, any candidate for any office.

GOWDY: Well, I can’t either. I am struggling to find a better example of outcome-determinative bias than that. So what am I missing?

HOROWITZ: Well, I think, uh, that certainly with regard to the, uh, Russia investigation you mentioned, as you know, we are looking at that in an ongoing way.

Mar 2019
sinromcall09
Exactly .....

Clapper even admitted implanting spies in the Trump campaign ......

But, good luck at convincing the Low/No Information Sheeple of that.
It's become more like a fued than anything else.The left cares more about their hurt fealings than admitting the truth. They will be in bitter denial till the very day they die.