The Atlantic’s Editor In Chief: Trump Is Going To Be Responsible for Violence Against

Apr 2012
Somebody needs to tell these political hacks they know nothing aboyr journalism and it is they that created this by making their political agenda more important than truth and facts

The Atlantic?s Editor In Chief: Trump Is Going To Be Responsible for Violence Against Journalists | NTK Network

The Atlantic’s Editor In Chief, Jeffrey Goldberg, on Wednesday said that he suspects that someone who listens to President Trump will see journalists as enemies of the state and carry out a violent attack against them. He said Trump would be responsible for such an attack.

Yahoo News’ Global Anchor Katie Couric asked Goldberg what his reaction is to Trump’s continued accusations against reporters of being “fake news.”

“Well, part of my reaction is that we’re are all engaged in a reality TV show. That this is a reality TV version of a war between the president and the press,” Goldberg said.

“The problem is, and this is what I worry about more than anything else, is that there are people in the country who don’t understand that this a cynical reality TV game,” Goldberg concluded. “And are going to hear over and over again from the president that the reporters, journalists are enemies of the state…and someone is going to do something violent against journalists in a large way, and then I know where the fault lies.

Dec 2014
NWOHQ
Somebody needs to tell these political hacks they know nothing aboyr journalism and it is they that created this by making their political agenda more important than truth and facts

The Atlantic?s Editor In Chief: Trump Is Going To Be Responsible for Violence Against Journalists | NTK Network
Well, he makes some cogent points, then he goes off into hysteria land. It is odd that the prez is alienating the press and trying to foment public opinion against the fourth estate, but someone attacking a journalist just because of Trump's idiotic comments is ludicrous.

Then again, a fruitcake listened to Alex Jones and then went on a shooting spree, so I suppose it's plausible.

Apr 2012
Well, he makes some cogent points, then he goes off into hysteria land. It is odd that the prez is alienating the press and trying to foment public opinion against the fourth estate, but someone attacking a journalist just because of Trump's idiotic comments is ludicrous.

Then again, a fruitcake listened to Alex Jones and then went on a shooting spree, so I suppose it's plausible.
He ignores the hate for Trump. He pretends they are journalists which they are not

Jan 2016
Colorado
The Atlantic’s Editor In Chief, Jeffrey Goldberg, on Wednesday said that he suspects that someone who listens to President Trump will see journalists as enemies of the state and carry out a violent attack against them. He said Trump would be responsible for such an attack.

Yahoo News’ Global Anchor Katie Couric asked Goldberg what his reaction is to Trump’s continued accusations against reporters of being “fake news.”

“Well, part of my reaction is that we’re are all engaged in a reality TV show. That this is a reality TV version of a war between the president and the press,” Goldberg said.

“The problem is, and this is what I worry about more than anything else, is that there are people in the country who don’t understand that this a cynical reality TV game,” Goldberg concluded. “And are going to hear over and over again from the president that the reporters, journalists are enemies of the state…and someone is going to do something violent against journalists in a large way, and then I know where the fault lies.

LeRoy: The man is exactly right. And, given the regions of the country where Trump supporters tend to congregate, the first journalist/reporter to get a bullet through her brain will probably be some Miss Millie Hortense, who reports for The Podunk Gazette on who won the bingo tournament at the church last Wednesday, who won the best rhubarb pie recipe at the county fair, and provides notices about the upcoming Possum Stew Potluck at the local Grange next Saturday.

Apr 2012
Now you're in la-la land too. Tell me oh degreed one, what is a journalist in your opinion?

Onr that has facts and corroborates the facts with real sources. Journalists do not support a political party and report only to help that party. Journalists have no bias and tae]ke no sides they report only the facts.

What happened to the 5 w's

Apr 2012

LeRoy: The man is exactly right. And, given the regions of the country where Trump supporters tend to congregate, the first journalist/reporter to get a bullet through her brain will probably be some Miss Millie Hortense, who reports for The Podunk Gazette on who won the bingo tournament at the church last Wednesday, who won the best rhubarb pie recipe at the county fair, and provides notices about the upcoming Possum Stew Potluck at the local Grange next Saturday.
Problem is it is the liberal media that is causing congressmen to be shot. They are looking at the wrong people