The battle for the white house will be a war in 2020.

Mar 2019
"US" of A
because right wing haters that have been kept under rocks by a civilized country and now have found a voice in Scum Bag will fight like hell to keep that voice because once gone they will never see support for their ugly group again and will be put back underneath their rocks by civilized American , were they belong.
America is already and always has been a war both internally and now upon the planet, and you are an eager participant based upon this post.

Mar 2015
Minnesota
Yes, far right violent crimes have risen at an explosive rate since Trump's election. But I don't think we'll be seeing snipers at polling stations, do you?
It won't happen there anyway. What could be gained other then anarchy= my point is the right will do almost anything to stay in power, demographics says this is their last chance. Conservative groups would kill without thinking if it would keep their hate group in power. This is there only voice, these groups will ever have in this country, they like that and will do hateful things to be part of the decision making in this country. To make this clear I'm talking about the massive increase of violent right wing groups. They will have the blessing of the creep as he has given them before.

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
It won't happen there anyway. What could be gained other then anarchy= my point is the right will do almost anything to stay in power, demographics says this is their last chance. Conservative groups would kill without thinking if it would keep their hate group in power. This is there only voice, these groups will ever have in this country, they like that and will do hateful things to be part of the decision making in this country. To make this clear I'm talking about the massive increase of violent right wing groups. They will have the blessing of the creep as he has given them before.
I think you are correct. Also, if Trump is not re-elected and the day he leaves office will likely trigger waves of violence.

All of which he will applaud and approve of, in a neverending rant until he dies.

No matter when or how Trump leaves office, most of his followers will always believe a leftwing conspiracy was at work. Most probably already believe the Mueller investigation was an attempted coup.

Mar 2015
Minnesota
actually , judging from the current trends it's looking more and more like Trump will be reelected
I'm not going to argue that there isn't enough hate in this country to have that happen. The right has brewed it for decades as a way to exist and stay relevant. The ultimate political concept, if your corrupt, is to change the people instead of supporting the feelings and beliefs of their constituents. Then you can be as corrupt and self serving as you want. They created much of this hatred as a tool of control. They achieved it way more then I thought possible in this country, and many people think the same, that's why the word Nazi is seen so often in references to them.
I still don't think he can win, it's my last hope for this country. This country will not heal with him in power. He is as evil as any person has ever been in history. It's only a matter of what he thinks he can get away with. He's capable of anything.