The Best Interview, Ever!

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
I suppose if I watched her videos that she posts on Youtube I'd think she was a successful culture warrior, too.

Nothing to contradict the assumption that all the confrontations she films are as successful as the ones she posts on line, is there? :drool:

• Haha
Reactions: MaryAnne and Eve1
Oct 2019
International Falls, Minnesota
I suppose if I watched her videos that she posts on Youtube I'd think she was a successful culture warrior, too.

Nothing to contradict the assumption that all the confrontations she films are as successful as the ones she posts on line, is there? :drool:
Why don't you look her up and take your own video with her. Let's see how you do.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Somewhere below 14th and East.
She is quite the responsible gun owner as well.

Sets an impeccable example for young people searching for role models on the right who she seems to think need guidance in understanding how to mix sex and violence. Because this is healthy and of course the message sent here is one of "family values" that she embraces.

Her penchant for trolling to get attention in the form of attacks is evidenced by her throwing the city I live in (that she claims is her hometown) under the bus.

I bet all parents wants their daughters to turn out just like her.

Her website contains almost nothing except links to her escapades in confrontation and how victimized she is when her provocation results in the exact response it was intended to get. I see this person as serving to purpose except to lower the level of discourse in this country. But who knows, she'll probably get elected to public office someday on a "own the libs" platform.

She's the epitome of what's wrong with this country.

Love that picture.

Dec 2006
In the Witness Protection Program
She is quite the responsible gun owner as well.

Sets an impeccable example for young people searching for role models on the right who she seems to think need guidance in understanding how to mix sex and violence. Because this is healthy and of course the message sent here is one of "family values" that she embraces.

Her penchant for trolling to get attention in the form of attacks is evidenced by her throwing the city I live in (that she claims is her hometown) under the bus.

I bet all parents wants their daughters to turn out just like her.

Her website contains almost nothing except links to her escapades in confrontation and how victimized she is when her provocation results in the exact response it was intended to get. I see this person as serving to purpose except to lower the level of discourse in this country. But who knows, she'll probably get elected to public office someday on a "own the libs" platform.

She's the epitome of what's wrong with this country.
That’s right. She the stupid bint who complained about the smell in New York City and posted a picture of herself in Nee Jersey. Apparently, she didn’t take a geography class at Kent State.