The Best Interview, Ever!

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
Speaking of which, she didn't do to well when the people are well informed.
She lost me at Alex Jones.....

Seems pretty witty, though; kind of a natural behind the mike.

She should separate herself from truly eval pundits like Jones..... it's a bad look.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
I've seen her take on 3 big mouth leftist female students that began as nasty big mouths and ended up walking away muttering to themselves and looking over their shoulder.
She lost the argument when she mentioned Alex Jones. That lunatic needs to be in a straight jacket. Ask his ex wife.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
I'd call that young lady a "firecracker". It seems that she has found a niche. I have seen several of her you tube videos. It warms my heart to see young people (on either side) with so much passion, creativity and conviction. With a camera and microphone, strategically placed, asking quizzical questions she will probably continue to entertain and enlighten viewers for some time.
Fizzled fuse is more like it. Any woman worth her weight can use her mouth as a weapon.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
She lost me at Alex Jones.....

Seems pretty witty, though; kind of a natural behind the mike.

She should separate herself from truly eval pundits like Jones..... it's a bad look.
She needs to separate herself from the Trump party and get her ass off the flag so many have died to preserve!