The brand label that stokes Trump’s fury: ‘Racist, racist, racist.

May 2013
Boise, ID
Donald and Ivana Trump’s “happy marriage” ended in 1992. In 1993, Trump and Maples welcomed a daughter into the world, Tiffany Trump. Two months later they married, then separated four years later in 1997 and divorced in 1999. When they separated, they announced, “After a long relationship, we have decided to separate, as friends.”
The Embarrassing Ways Trump Met His Wives
www.cheatsheet.com/culture/the-embarrassing-ways-trump-met-his-wives.html/
The even MORE embarrassing way his family immigrated - But of course they are WHITE.
Perhaps we need more WHITE immigrants from Slovenia, Germany, Scotland and of course - NORWAY!!
FUCKING RACIST IDIOT

Jan 2007
Mueller was to be the end of Trump. strike one.

Trump is a racist. strike two.

When the news pimps talk about the recent shootings Dayton gets left off the discussion.

Aug 2018
Vancouver
Calling people racist has lost all meaning. Its the debate of the weak who cant articulate thier own ideas so scream racist to virtue signal to other mindless npcs that they are nothing but tribalist who dont actually care about racism other than a weapon.

Right..... Why would I believe the things I see and hear him say. On video. Repeatedly. While laughing.

You're right. It's all in the entire world's head.

We should believe what were told from ideological web blogs. Not what we see and hear for ourselves.

Last edited:
Jul 2011
“Stay Down”
Right..... Why would I believe the things I see and hear him say. On video. Repeatedly. While laughing.

You're right. It's all in the entire world's head.

We should believe what were told from ideological web blogs. Not what we see and hear for ourselves.

You mean from a news media, known for lying.... but hey, i a, sure they are honest this time.