The Canary Is Dead...Beware

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
IMO, Americans are capable of enormous positivity, once their basic decency is fully engaged.

But, also IMO, Americans are also capable of acts of sadistic depravity that would have frightened Caligula.

IMO, when Trump leaves the white house, even if he becomes a hermit, this country will endure an epileptic seizure of hatred that makes the Jim Crow era look like a child's birthday party.

I could be wrong, but I'm not. I could be exaggerating, but I'm not. I could suggest this wave of violence is preventable, but it isn't.

So, if you trust my judgment and/or are just curious, read on. Be beware....doing so is not likely to leave you feeling fat and happy.

If you are not yet 21 years old and/or still live with your parents, do not continue reading this unless you get their permission. Please.

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work
IMO, Americans are capable of enormous positivity, once their basic decency is fully engaged.

But, also IMO, Americans are also capable of acts of sadistic depravity that would have frightened Caligula.

IMO, when Trump leaves the white house, even if he becomes a hermit, this country will endure an epileptic seizure of hatred that makes the Jim Crow era look like a child's birthday party.

I could be wrong, but I'm not. I could be exaggerating, but I'm not. I could suggest this wave of violence is preventable, but it isn't.

So, if you trust my judgment and/or are just curious, read on. Be beware....doing so is not likely to leave you feeling fat and happy.

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.

If you are not yet 21 years old and/or still live with your parents, do not continue reading this unless you get their permission. Please.

You're such a tease!!!

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
You're such a tease!!!
I had an unexpectedly busy day, but the truth is, I am not 100% sure this subject should be talked about. As in, will this thread give someone already having mental health challenges a whole new list of evil shit they can do.

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
On balance, I think it matters if we help one another. Evil deeds are not a hazard you or I control, personally.

But I am interested in what yoi guys think, too. I want to help and be helped to get through the Hell on earth Trump and his minions will inflict on small towns, without permission.

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
On balance, I think it matters if we help one another. Evil deeds that might be carried out by Trumpaloompas in future are not a hazard you or I control, personally.

But I am interested in what you guys think, too. I want to help AND be helped to get through the Hell on Earth Trump and his minions will inflict on small towns, without permission, once he leaves the white house....or perhaps starting this past week.

I had hoped we could develop a "best practices" that we can adopt/teach to our children without a severe loss of our freedom and/or quality of life.

Does that strike you as worth discussing?

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
On balance, I think it matters if we help one another. Evil deeds that might be carried out by Trumpaloompas in future are not a hazard you or I control, personally.

But I am interested in what you guys think, too. I want to help AND be helped to get through the Hell on Earth Trump and his minions will inflict on small towns, without permission, once he leaves the white house....or perhaps starting this past week.

I had hoped we could develop a "best practices" that we can adopt/teach to our children without a severe loss of our freedom and/or quality of life.

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio