The Christian Persecution Catalog

Apr 2011
My mother's womb, of course.
But you (and your cohorts) are saying you are merely ridiculing false claims of christian persecution (without saying how these claims are false in the first place)
You were not paying attention when we explained why the persecution claims are false in the original threads.

Jan 2007
Irrelevant
As do I. Thus the motivation behind this thread. Purveyors of fake persecution, not just you, there are others here, do harm to sufferers of actual persecution. If they don't want to be made fun of then maybe they shouldn't make their fake persecution claims.
How are they fake persecutions, eh?

And if you post to ridicule without saying exactly why it is fake persecution, are you actually making fun of fake persecution claims or just the claimer, hmmmm?

Oh, most of the examples have either been discussed, are similar to other examples, or are obvious. You're playing at being obtuse now.
Oh now I am being obtuse for asking why you think they are fake persecution claims?

duh?

I can't speak for anyone else, but I've never claimed such a thing. Backing up your claims of fake persecution with lies and dishonesty probably wasn't your best move.
So how then is it fake persecution?

round and round and round....

Thank you for making my point. Yes, there are tons of examples of actual persecution in the world.
Correct, most of those actual persecutions are legal. What was your point, hmmmm?

Your transparent sanctimonious dishonesty aside, you're not coming off very smart here. You keep making the same debunked argument over and over. While actual persecution keeps getting acknowledged and sympathized with, you claim all persecution is being mocked. You've clearly given up and are no longer even trying to make a rational point.
It is you who are not coming off very smart here.

Christians cannot perform, say, a 'dry' mass in their own homes because it is illegal in those countries. They can potentially go to jail for it. And the only redress for this is to get out of the country.

How exactly, does my pointing the propriety of your constant ridicule in this thread aggravate their situation, hmmmm?

duh?

Apr 2011
My mother's womb, of course.
So enlighten me.

They were false claims of persecution because the actions were legal under us laws?
I have to do your reading for you because you weren't present when you were supposed to be? You've been a member for 11 years, for crying out loud.

Jan 2007
Irrelevant
I have to do your reading for you because you weren't present when you were supposed to be? You've been a member for 11 years, for crying out loud.
So, this thread opened with this:

http://politicalhotwire.com/philosophy-religion/82991-nbc-declares-war-christians.html

And in that thread, he said these:

Subscribe again... Meridian you are on a roll!
Tosh can be very funny. I remember when South Park was funny.
This fellow had the temerity to assert he was making fun of fake claims of christian persecution. The only problem is, he failed to say exactly how it is fake in the 13 pages the thread ran its course.

Oh, and he had the utter hypocrisy of calling me dishonest while his cohorts 'thanked' him profusely for his posts.

So, if I may ask again, how is that a fake claim?