The Cost of Illegal Immigration to the United States

Oct 2011
Washington State
The Federal government spends a net amount of $45.8 billion on illegal aliens and their U.S.-born children. This amount includes expenditures for public education, medical care, justice enforcement initiatives, welfare programs and other miscellaneous costs. It also factors in the meager amount illegal aliens pay to the federal government in income, social security, Medicare and excise taxes. The Cost of Illegal Immigration to US Taxpayers | FAIR
This is the cost of supporting Illegal immigration Democrats are telling Americans to support. The argument they are paying taxes just flew out the window.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
....and there is nothing we can do about it.

20190110_061257-1.jpg

Nov 2010
Massachusetts
If you think a wall is expensive, what's the cost of tens of thousands of border patrol, technology, detention, immigration lawyers, every year. Medical costs for the one's that get sick in out custody. Once they step foot on our soil it's a big pile of shit we have to deal with. The fewer that touch our soil the better off. Especially pregnant in the ninth month.
“The wall” that most Americans don’t even want, will not stop any of that.

Sep 2012
California
The Federal government spends a net amount of $45.8 billion on illegal aliens and their U.S.-born children. This amount includes expenditures for public education, medical care, justice enforcement initiatives, welfare programs and other miscellaneous costs. It also factors in the meager amount illegal aliens pay to the federal government in income, social security, Medicare and excise taxes. The Cost of Illegal Immigration to US Taxpayers | FAIR
This is the cost of supporting Illegal immigration Democrats are telling Americans to support. The argument they are paying taxes just flew out the window.

Can you take out the costs associated with American citizens and get back to us please?

Nov 2008
Washington state
For argument's sake, lets say you buy 50 heads of lettuce a year, and you pay ten cents less per head due to undocumented workers harvesting the crop. That saves you 5 dollars a year times the people who buy 50 heads of lettuce a year in the country, say 100 million. That would be 500 million a year saved on lettuce alone.

Let's say you buy 50 lbs. of carrots a year and get each pound for 10 cents less due to the undocumented harvesting the crop....

Won't take long to save trillions.
So you willing to break the law to Sabe a buck

Sep 2012
California
Exploiting cheap immigrant labor has been part of the California agricultural scene for a long time. Their kids working in the fields are learning new skills and housewives pay less for their tomatoes.
Exactly. First there was the native American. Then there was the mestizos who were the offspring of the indians and the Spanish. Then there were the indigenous Mexicans, then the Chinese, the Japanese, then more Mexicans, then the Okies, then more Mexicans. Blacks never really worked the fields out here, they lived in the cities mostly. Drive across our farmlands, ranches and vineyards, lots of Mexicans working their butts off trying to make a living and doing work that is necessary. We love our immigrants out here. Do they have larger families then the rest of the state? Yes but it only lasts one generation, women tend to have smaller families the more they are exposed to a modern society. Do we ever run out of the need for cheap labor? Nope. So where should it come from?

Conservatives seem to think that if we starve our poor enough, they will be so desperate they will do the work. But their kids will not continue in their parents jobs. So, you need more every generation. Starting to see why slavery worked so well? Or why we let in the poor and uneducated from around the world? We need them.

Dec 2015
SoCal
So you willing to break the law to Sabe a buck

I think a more accurate statement is that I am your worst nightmare.

Also, nice job bearing false witness. You are good at doing so though it is, in the end, a crappy tactic not to mention the sins you've racked-up.