The Cruelty Is the Point

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
They really did create the confrontation, those on the right tried engaging in debate... mostly they just wound up getting assaulted.

Whatever, usually, people that throw shit around are locked up in the clink. Now, the left acts like that is responsible political discourse.

If you are talking about Charlottesville, your wrong again.

All the video footage from that day show's it was the White Supremacist's who instigated the violence.

Pathetic to have to divert over and over again to Antifa while never bother to even mention the White Supremacists.

Why is that?

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
Its a shit article from a shit source. The moment the authour got all stupid with ethnically cleanseing I rolled my eyes and stopped reading.

Its stupid as fuck and you should be embarrassed for posting it.

So you cannot dispute anything in it and then proceed to insult me yet again.

Got it.

And it seems like you are ok with all the attacks that Trump has made on various people, while his supporters "cheer" him on.

Good to know you don't seem to have a problem with that kind of cruelty.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh

All the video footage from that day show's it was the White Supremacist's who instigated the violence.

Pathetic to have to divert over and over again to Antifa while never bother to even mention the White Supremacists.

Why is that?
No. Look at the on the ground footage. You won't because you won't be able to sustain your lies after.

The white supremacists were not being violent, with the exception of the one person who plowed his car into the crowd. Something that everyone has decried, except those involved directly. You know that, why are you unable to address this honestly?

Jul 2011
Old NYC/DMS
So you cannot dispute anything in it and then proceed to insult me yet again.

Got it.

And it seems like you are ok with all the attacks that Trump has made on various people, while his supporters "cheer" him on.

Good to know you don't seem to have a problem with that kind of cruelty.

Why lie about me?

Take responsibility for your extremist shit article.

I didn't insult you, just your poor choices.

You source troll all the time, you expect people to do what you wont do yourself?

Jul 2011
Old NYC/DMS

Why is that?

Thats a lie. ANTIFA instigated the violence. The white nationalists purposefully will taunt but not initiate violence so they can claim victim status.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
No. Look at the on the ground footage. You won't because you won't be able to sustain your lies after.

The white supremacists were not being violent, with the exception of the one person who plowed his car into the crowd. Something that everyone has decried, except those involved directly. You know that, why are you unable to address this honestly?
I have looked at the footage and both NPR and PBS have confirmed it was the white supremacists started the violence. I guess too that the night before with the tiki torch rallies when they chanted "Jews will not replace Us" has also slipped your mind? They came looking for trouble.

LOL that an unable to address anything honestly - coming from YOU of all people?

Best laugh I have had all day.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
Thats a lie. ANTIFA instigated the violence. The white nationalists purposefully will taunt but not initiate violence so they can claim victim status.
Sure thing

How odd none of the Antifa protestor were arrested and charged with crimes right?

Four California men, all alleged members of an organized hate group, were arrested Tuesday and charged with violating a federal rioting law in connection with last year’s white-supremacist rally in Charlottesville that erupted in deadly mayhem.

Authorities described the suspects as members of a militant, racist and anti-Semitic group known as the Rise Above Movement, based in Southern California. The four were arrested by FBI agents and charged with one count each of violating a federal rioting statute and conspiring to violate it. Each offense is punishable by up to five years in prison.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...90f1daae309_story.html?utm_term=.9f6932a4153d