The Cruelty Is the Point

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
I have looked at the footage and both NPR and PBS have confirmed it was the white supremacists started the violence. I guess too that the night before with the tiki torch rallies when they chanted "Jews will not replace Us" has also slipped your mind? They came looking for trouble.

LOL that an unable to address anything honestly - coming from YOU of all people?

Best laugh I have had all day.
because they told you that...

There's HOURS of footage from every different angle. The facts on the ground tell a different and much more nuanced story. That doesn't serve you, so you need to tell lies.

Mar 2019
California
WTF????

Just wow is all I can say.
Always give 'em what they want. Ian wanted that answer. Finally gave it to him. All I know is ,the LEFT is trying to demonize White Males for everything. Besides that , those folks at Charlottesville hate people like myself just as much as they hate Black folks. I am not STUPID enough to go out pickin' FIGHTS with them. Those PROTESTORS had no right to start a FIGHT. No matter how rotten the speech was. As far as that goes ,there are at LEAST a thousand commie agitaters for every "White Nationalist" in this country. I do believe this was written in English. Easy to understand my point. But I am sure the response will be "You're a Nazi".

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
Why lie about me?

Take responsibility for your extremist shit article.

I didn't insult you, just your poor choices.

You source troll all the time, you expect people to do what you wont do yourself?
Again, can't dispute anything in that article and then insult me, yet again.

That for sure is your MO

Mmm, the Atlantic is not a troll source btw.

So again I take it you are ok with people at this rallies being cruel?

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
because they told you that...

There's HOURS of footage from every different angle. The facts on the ground tell a different and much more nuanced story. That doesn't serve you, so you need to tell lies.

Sure thing, both NPR and PBS are liars

While we pretty much know where you get your "info" from.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
Always give 'em what they want. Ian wanted that answer. Finally gave it to him. All I know is ,the LEFT is trying to demonize White Males for everything. Besides that , those folks at Charlottesville hate people like myself just as much as they hate Black folks. I am not STUPID enough to go out pickin' FIGHTS with them. Those PROTESTORS had no right to start a FIGHT. No matter how rotten the speech was. As far as that goes ,there are at LEAST a thousand commie agitaters for every "White Nationalist" in this country. I do believe this was written in English. Easy to understand my point. But I am sure the response will be "You're a Nazi".

This is unhinged post again by you.

Jun 2007
Wisconsin
Gunning down a Congressman? Once again. The Lefties STARTED that fight in Charlottesville.
So you think the neo nazis were there to protect a fucking statue to preserve a way of life. Give me a fucking break. They knew exactly what they were doing when they decided to hold that rally.