The Cruelty Is the Point

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Not what I asked. I asked if anyone on the right would condemn the murder without also making excuses for itb(blame the victim). I didn’t say that anyone SUPPORTED the murder. Please stop misconstruing what I say. It’s dishonest.
The question itself does that, everyone outside those directly involved decried the act as horrific.

It is pushing this narrative of guilt by even loose association. That is the far more dishonest sentiment.

I've tried discussing the nuance, the play by play of the day, but nobody wants to hear the facts when they can't just scream her name.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
That's a conspiracy theory.
Sure thing, all the video's of them that night are just fake news to you...again.

Anyway, back to the actual topic

If you like bullies and cruelty, he is YOUR guy.

I don't know why his supporters here just won't admit that is what they like about him.

Apr 2019
Southeast
And ANTIFA didn’t murder anybody.
Just countless assaults and riots, so much better! HooRay!
It wont be long until it happens, hitting people in the head with U bar locks, etc is not exactly conducive to a long life.

Antifa Advising People To 'Bring Guns' To Portland Protest

https://bearingarms.com/tom-k/.../antifa-advising-people-bring-guns-portland-protest/

Aug 1, 2018 - Antifa plans to confront right-leaning demonstrators. As that often means "concealed carry," they're worried about guns, so they may bring their ...

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Sure thing, all the video's of them that night are just fake news to you...again.

Anyway, back to the actual topic

If you like bullies and cruelty, he is YOUR guy.

I don't know why his supporters here just won't admit that is what they like about him.
No, the connections you are implying is a conspiracy theory... I won't be baited into pointing it out for you when you feign ignorance, because of the racial connotations of that conspiracy theory.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
No, the connections you are implying is a conspiracy theory... I won't be baited into pointing it out for you when you feign ignorance, because of the racial connotations of that conspiracy theory.
I'm not interested AT ALL anymore in your nutter theories

So go try to pass them off to somebody else.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
It wont be long until it happens, hitting people in the head with U bar locks, etc is not exactly conducive to a long life.

https://bearingarms.com/tom-k/.../antifa-advising-people-bring-guns-portland-protest/

Aug 1, 2018 - Antifa plans to confront right-leaning demonstrators. As that often means "concealed carry," they're worried about guns, so they may bring their ...

Don't you support gun rights??

Nov 2016
USA

I point out that the white nationalists murdered someone.

But . . . ANTIFA!!! :rolleyes:

Antifa didn’t murder anyone.

But . . . ANTIFA!!! :rolleyes:

Jan 2016
1984, all over again
I BLAME ALL THE HATRED DIRECTED AT TRUMP AND INSTIGATED BY:

THE CIA CONTROLLED MOCKINGBIRD PRESS,

HOLLYWOOD, AND MUSIC CELEBS ...

look at these headlines:

Actress Sandra Bernhard: ‘Misogyny and Bad Treatment of Women by White Men’

David Letterman Declares Trump 'Psychotic' and a 'Soulless Bastard'

Rob Reiner Begs Congress: Read the Mueller Report, 'Save Our Democracy' from Trump

George Conway pens op-ed calling for Trump impeachment proceedings

dumb - just plain ignorant - idiotic pop singers, honestly!

Hollywood: everything you know is wrong

:rolleyes: