The Democrats have found their Trump!

Jul 2017
U.S.A.
Liar.

Fact check: Joe Biden falsely claims he opposed spending more money to build state prisons

In a campaign speech in South Carolina on Saturday, former Vice President Joe Biden defended the 1994 anti-crime law he played a primary role in writing.
But he claimed that his record on the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act had been "grossly misrepresented." He distanced himself from some of the key provisions of the law, including its billions in funding for states to build prisons.
"I didn't support more money to build state prisons. I was against it. We should be building rehab centers and not prisons," he said Saturday.
He was misrepresenting his own record.

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
The entire focus of the Clinton cabal was to effectively overturn the 13th amendment and reacquire the income from slavery.
Not quite.

"Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction." U.S. Const. amend. XIII, § 1 (emphasis supplied).

I have not watched the documentary yet (it is still on my Netflix list), but the text of the 13th Amendment provides that prisoners may be prescribed labor as part of the punishment for the crime.

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
Not quite.

"Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction." U.S. Const. amend. XIII, § 1 (emphasis supplied).

I have not watched the documentary yet (it is still on my Netflix list), but the text of the 13th Amendment provides that prisoners may be prescribed labor as part of the punishment for the crime.
Exactly. And beyond private prisons, evil fuckwits have found dozens of ways to exploit prisoners.

Even the home monitoring explosion is extremely lucrative, and tied to Hillary Clinton (among others).

Here’s What the World Will Look Like After Mass Incarceration