The DOJ exempts Trump's Hotels from ban on Foreign payments

Nov 2016
USA
Lol, daily mos links to a story the. Propagandizes the content dishonest
Y, if you use dailykos you are no better than one who uses brietbart.
Your disjointed post notwithstanding, the real source is The Guardian. What is objectionable about that source, and what is objectionable about its contents?

I don’t use DK myself, but I will use sources that they link to (as the OP did), if the source appears credible, as appears to be in this case.

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
Your disjointed post notwithstanding, the real source is The Guardian. What is objectionable about that source, and what is objectionable about its contents?

I don’t use DK myself, but I will use sources that they link to (as the OP did), if the source appears credible, as appears to be in this case.

Then the op should use he guardian next time and then theres no problem....

Sep 2012
SoCal
Then the op should use he guardian next time and then theres no problem....
Trump hotels exempted from ban on foreign payments under new stance

Has Trump's Department of Justice found an exemption to the emoluments clause that benefits him?
Clark told the Guardian, “For over 100 years, the Justice Department has strictly interpreted the Constitution’s anti-corruption emoluments clause to prohibit federal officials from accepting anything of value from foreign governments, absent congressional consent.”
Trump hotels exempted from ban on foreign payments under new stance

Sep 2012
SoCal
It says a president may or may not do this, without the express consent of congress, which they have given him.

The emouluments clause no longer applies to the president.
Precisely WHEN did CONGRESS consent to this? Link to a reliable source for this … not some RWNJ site or blog.