The evolutionary benefits of forcing women to give birth

May 2012
By the wall
Does it require stealing bus seats from old ladies while pretending to be blind?
It's not stealing when they give them up willingly besides, it's good exercise for them as the bus wobbles around and they have to work at not falling down. Sometimes, if I'm in a good mood, I will poke them with my cane to give them something to hold onto.

Blues63

Dec 2014
Mustafa
Secular humanism doesn't ridicule spiritual beliefs.
Some secular humanists can and do ridicule spiritual beliefs, but that is not a doctrine ~ it's a pattern of behaviour.

Only juvenile atheists do so in my experience.

But secular humanism does promote population control, and don't ignore the mockery that atheists have to endure from juvenile theists, which incidentally, I see far more often.

Reactions: BitterPill
Dec 2018
the Heart of America
No, that would be because of geopolitics.

Have you ever read the Russian constitution?

Did you even know they had one?

It's actually better than ours.
I'm sure that's what all the Russian apologists believe, but I disagree with them. The facts speak for themselves.

Why would I? Putin has proved that it is no better than Russian toilet paper.

Yes.

Ours actually works. Theirs could be written in solid gold and 10 meters tall and it'd still be worthless simply because their leadership ignores it.

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
Some secular humanists can and do ridicule spiritual beliefs, but that is not a doctrine ~ it's a pattern of behaviour.

But secular humanism does promote population control, and don't ignore the mockery that atheists have to endure from juvenile theists, which incidentally, I see far more often.
Now you're getting it.

Does secular humanism treat people like cattle and women like brood mares? That's what this thread is about yet you seem to be defending the OP. Why?

May 2012
By the wall
I'm sure that's what all the Russian apologists believe, but I disagree with them. The facts speak for themselves.

Why would I? Putin has proved that it is no better than Russian toilet paper.

Yes.

Ours actually works. Theirs could be written in solid gold and 10 meters tall and it'd still be worthless simply because their leadership ignores it.
I never said they followed it, I said it was written better than ours.

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
I never said they followed it, I said it was written better than ours.
Still worthless, but I would hope a Constitution written 200 years after the US Constitution would be better written. Too bad it's still as useless as Russian toilet paper.

Blues63

Dec 2014
Mustafa
Now you're getting it.
I always 'got it', for I'm not the one making erroneous claims about atheism.

Does secular humanism treat people like cattle and women like brood mares?
No, but it does promote population reduction (see the humanist manifesto). The OP is somewhat 'unique' in its recommendations.

That's what this thread is about yet you seem to be defending the OP. Why?
I'm not defending the OP (what a stupid suggestion), but questioning your erroneous claim regarding atheism, and I thought that much would be obvious. Clearly it isn't.

Reactions: HayJenn
Nov 2013
NY
Yet he's pushing an atheist ideology in the OP. ...
In this case there is a difference between someone who disbelieves in anything beyond the physical universe and someone pushing a government system that treats people like animals to be bred, penned and/or slaughtered.
Yes, there's a difference.. a big one.
The red part is somewhat describing an atheist, the blue part is somewhat describing the weirdo from the OP.
And these two descriptions, have NOTHING to do with one another.

Reactions: HayJenn
Sep 2019
Evolution's bosom
When they bring their sandwich to the basement....
Incels are evolutionary defectives, and their "worldview" contradicts the premise of this thread. If they believe they have a "right" to sex, or rather a "right" to sex with a woman who looks like a supermodel, then they are deluded.

Would a Caesar have let a degenerate "Uncel" sleep with is queen, or Genghis Khan with one of his haram women? I think not, they would have killed them just for contemplating such an idea altogether. Incels are simply the evolutionary refuse of consumerism.