The evolutionary benefits of forcing women to give birth

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
.....I'm not defending the OP (what a stupid suggestion), but questioning your erroneous claim regarding atheism, and I thought that much would be obvious. Clearly it isn't.
Thanks for the clarification and the personal attack. Disagreed about an "erroneous claim regarding atheism" since I was putting it in line with the type of atheist who would post the OP not all atheists in general.

Disagreed, but you're not the first atheist authoritarian who advocates treating people like animals. Both Stalin and Mao murdered dozen of millions of their own people for a political agenda just as you are advocating.
I've also gone after Christian Identity people and far Right "Christians" with the same vigor and for the same reasons yet you never claimed "your erroneous claim regarding Christianity". It's easy to see why.

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
Yes, there's a difference.. a big one.
The red part is somewhat describing an atheist, the blue part is somewhat describing the weirdo from the OP.
And these two descriptions, have NOTHING to do with one another.
Actually they do since the OP is linking them. Notice he's not just offering a sociological change on how women are treated in our society (all in violation of the Constitution) but he laces it with ridicule of "Judeo-Christian" faiths as a means to implement his suggestions. You know, exactly how Stalin and Mao did it. Since the OP linked both stripping women of their rights and religion, I think it's appropriate to address both aspects of the OP, not just the one that won't offend atheists and/or Secular Humanists.

Note this previous post:
Yet he's pushing an atheist ideology in the OP. Not that atheism itself is inherently bad just like being religious isn't inherently bad but obviously there is big difference between a local church and the Spanish Inquisition. In this case there is a difference between someone who disbelieves in anything beyond the physical universe and someone pushing a government system that treats people like animals to be bred, penned and/or slaughtered.

Jul 2019
Toronto
Ahh, all godless Russians would agree with you.

In America, we believe differently: The Declaration of Independence: Full text
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
Humans have 2 "rights". The right to be born, and the right to die. The rest, as you've so perfectly exemplified, are ideals WE GIVE OUTSELVES.

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
Humans have 2 "rights". The right to be born, and the right to die. The rest, as you've so perfectly exemplified, are ideals WE GIVE OUTSELVES.
So you don't accept the precepts of the United States of America's founding documents. Figures. Based on other posts of yours, the only difference between you and LW Constitution shredders is what you want to put in its place. It will never happen, but it'll be fun to watch you try.

Jul 2019
Toronto
So you don't accept the precepts of the United States of America's founding documents. Figures. Based on other posts of yours, the only difference between you and LW Constitution shredders is what you want to put in its place. It will never happen, but it'll be fun to watch you try.
Did I say that? No...I did not.
IMO, the US Constitution is a marvelous document which GRANTS RIGHTS to people of the USA.
The questi0on is...are they really "rights" of being? Or are they "rights" GRANTED by humans...for humans?

Sep 2019
Evolution's bosom
Incels only talk to their mothers, not women in general. ;)
The "Incels" simply won't accept the reality of evolutionary hierarchy. As asserted by evolutionary psychologists, men (and women) of higher qualities have not had trouble finding a "mate", while men of the lowest and most degenerate kind would have to resort to rape.

In past cultures and societies, men and women of lower birth have always had men and women above them, such as Caesar and Cleopatra - kings and dictators would have made eunuchs out of them, rather than fostering their solipsistic delusions of being worthy of anything but slavery and slavishness.

May 2016
california
The right to be born and to die could be contested by abortion and criminalized suicide.

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
Did I say that? No...I did not.
IMO, the US Constitution is a marvelous document which GRANTS RIGHTS to people of the USA.
The questi0on is...are they really "rights" of being? Or are they "rights" GRANTED by humans...for humans?
Are you saying the OP is in compliance with the Constitution? You’re the one supporting it and disregarding the founding documents of our nation:

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
The "Incels" simply won't accept the reality of evolutionary hierarchy. As asserted by evolutionary psychologists, men (and women) of higher qualities have not had trouble finding a "mate", while men of the lowest and most degenerate kind would have to resort to rape.

In past cultures and societies, men and women of lower birth have always had men and women above them, such as Caesar and Cleopatra - kings and dictators would have made eunuchs out of them, rather than fostering their solipsistic delusions of being worthy of anything but slavery and slavishness.
Thank you for your expertise in Incels but disagreed on your conclusions.

Are you backpedaling from your assertion that women should be enslaved and treated as brood mares?