The Fate of a Hillary "Rhymes with Witch" tour. DNC "Call Warren from Heifer Pen"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 2013
VA
"Rhymes with Witch"....

yet they'll scream "You libs always scream 'sexist' when somebody offers anything critical of Hillary."

I wonder if there was a "Rhymes with Trigger" Tour post in 2008 and 2012, as well???

Reactions: 3 people
Dec 2006
In the Witness Protection Program
So you are saying that Hillary is not man enough to handle the heat and scrutiny of an election?

if not she is not strong enough to be president.

That post just, showed you don't even think she is ready for Prime time.
I think you calling a woman a "bitch" is sexist bullshit crap. And, quite frankly, if the moderators continue to allow this kind of bullshit on the forum, it's going to be a long, long year and a half.

And "man enough" isn't a fucking standard by which to judge a woman. FFS. Grow up.

Reactions: 4 people
Aug 2012
Here
The Hillary mobile is already revved up and heading to Iowa. Can she successfully parlay riding in Bills shadow again and milking it one more time for another new job?

Jun 2013
VA
I think you calling a woman a "bitch" is sexist bullshit crap. And, quite frankly, if the moderators continue to allow this kind of bullshit on the forum, it's going to be a long, long year and a half.
But the cool thing is......it shows the sexist charge is true. Every Republican poster who does that kind of thing confirms it....even as the others try to deny it.

The more the misogynistic Right talks....the more it helps Hillary and Democrats. They just don't see that.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.