The FBI Tragedy: Elites above the Law

Jan 2019
southeast
Yes, and you would think they would keep their mouths shut. Running scared, and acting like they did the right thing. Another guy who needs to go to jail is avowed Communist John Brennan. He is a real slime-ball and I hope he gets his just sentence.

Of course, I am not sure many of them will be punished. It seems that conservatives are the only ones who pay for their crimes.
Brennan has lied before Congress on a few ocassions and how that man can put his face out there and expect to be believed just seems unreal

Reactions: spyydrr
Nov 2018
Maryland
Brennan has lied before Congress on a few ocassions and how that man can put his face out there and expect to be believed just seems unreal
He's been a regular on the Fake News Networks. The Trump-hating media love those who are traitors, because they bash Trump 24/7.

Reactions: WolfHulk
Jan 2019
southeast
What amazes me are the number of people completely willing to side against America in order to be a good soldier for the Republican army.

Barr is a piece of shit. FUCK HIM.
Who is siding against America? If these clowns were spying on our American citizens illegally, don't you believe they should be locked up?

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
Who is siding against America? If these clowns were spying on our American citizens illegally, don't you believe they should be locked up?
They weren't 'spying' on anyone, that's ridiculous. When you are charged with protecting America, there are certain methodologies that must be undertaken to ensure our safety. I sincerely apologize if remaining Trump supporters find this inconvenient.

Jan 2019
southeast
They weren't 'spying' on anyone, that's ridiculous. When you are charged with protecting America, there are certain methodologies that must be undertaken to ensure our safety. I sincerely apologize if remaining Trump supporters find this inconvenient.
Oh they weren't? What did you call it when they used a phony document in order to obtain a fisa warrant?

Mar 2019
TN
It is pretty amazing that one institution could be so crooked...and their mindset was we will never get caught!

By VICTOR DAVIS HANSON
June 11, 2019 6:30 AM

(Yuri Gripas/Reuters)
After decades in the FBI, the top brass came to believe they could flout the law and pursue their own political agendas.
One of the media and beltway orthodoxies we constantly hear is that just a few bad apples under James Comey at the FBI explain why so many FBI elites have been fired, resigned, reassigned, demoted, or retired — or just left for unexplained reasons. The list is long and includes director James Comey himself, deputy director Andrew McCabe, counterintelligence agent Peter Strzok, attorney Lisa Page, chief of staff James Rybicki, general counsel James Baker, assistant director for public affairs Mike Kortan, Comey’s special assistant Josh Campbell, executive assistant director James Turgal, assistant director for office of congressional affairs Greg Bower, executive assistant director Michael Steinbach, and executive assistant director John Giacalone. In short, in about every growing scandal of the past two years — FISA, illegal leaking, spying on a presidential candidate, lying under oath, obstructing justice — someone in the FBI is involved.FBI Tragedy: Elites above the Law | National Review
I just turned 59 years old. For my entire life the FBI has been held up and regarded as THE premier, law enforcement and investigative agency, not just in this country, but among the best anywhere in the world. Most people felt this way and ESPECIALLY the hard core, law and order, right wing conservatives !!!

I am amazed at the turn of events. The total reversal since Trump's election. The very people who have always given the FBI almost total support have now, just since the election, made a 180 degree about face and are attacking them as partisan, corrupt and political ?? In recent memory the only times the FBI's motives and actions have been questioned were under Democratic presidents. Waco, Ruby Ridge, and Fast and Furious but these were more aimed at portraying the Dem in the white house as anti-gun or something.

I am NOT saying they FBI (or any of the other alphabet agencies) are prefect. Far from it. But I do question the timing of this particular and very malicious reversal from the usually supportive law and and order right ??

Trump is a lair. He's bombastic and hyperbolic. He's narcissistic to the point of paranoia. Is it possible that maybe, just maybe, the FBI is simply one of Trump's whipping boys ?? That, not unlike the news media, except of course FAUX news, and like many in his own staff, if they don't show HIM total loyalty he has no use for them and proceeds to attack ?? Let's face it, Trump has in one way or form attacked pretty much every law enforcement and Intel agency in the country. Are we to believe Trump's miscellaneous ramblings or those of his sycophants ? When exactly DID the FBI and the other agencies supposedly turn into these highly partisan, highly political hot beds of conspiracy ?? Because a few people that work there don't like Trump ?

Jan 2007
I just turned 59 years old. For my entire life the FBI has been held up and regarded as THE premier, law enforcement and investigative agency, not just in this country, but among the best anywhere in the world. Most people felt this way and ESPECIALLY the hard core, law and order, right wing conservatives !!!

I am amazed at the turn of events. The total reversal since Trump's election. The very people who have always given the FBI almost total support have now, just since the election, made a 180 degree about face and are attacking them as partisan, corrupt and political ?? In recent memory the only times the FBI's motives and actions have been questioned were under Democratic presidents. Waco, Ruby Ridge, and Fast and Furious but these were more aimed at portraying the Dem in the white house as anti-gun or something.

I am NOT saying they FBI (or any of the other alphabet agencies) are prefect. Far from it. But I do question the timing of this particular and very malicious reversal from the usually supportive law and and order right ??

Trump is a lair. He's bombastic and hyperbolic. He's narcissistic to the point of paranoia. Is it possible that maybe, just maybe, the FBI is simply one of Trump's whipping boys ?? That, not unlike the news media, except of course FAUX news, and like many in his own staff, if they don't show HIM total loyalty he has no use for them and proceeds to attack ?? Let's face it, Trump has in one way or form attacked pretty much every law enforcement and Intel agency in the country. Are we to believe Trump's miscellaneous ramblings or those of his sycophants ? When exactly DID the FBI and the other agencies supposedly turn into these highly partisan, highly political hot beds of conspiracy ?? Because a few people that work there don't like Trump ?
So why have many at the top been kicked out, resigned or shamed?

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
Some will make the same claim against the democrats.
Great, when the Dems step out of line, I'm more than happy to call them out, but I'm not sold that the investigation into the FBI and Russian interference lies at the feet of the Liberals. Trump and his team of rag-tag, incompetent derelicts are the ones who deserve blame. Moreover, you guys are pointing to people Like Comey, Mueller, and McCabe while bitching about "liberals," who weren't even liberal, to begin with.

Investigate yourselves if you wish, but quit calling everyone who doesn't kiss Trump's ass a Dem.

CtC

Mar 2019
California
It is pretty amazing that one institution could be so crooked...and their mindset was we will never get caught!

By VICTOR DAVIS HANSON
June 11, 2019 6:30 AM

(Yuri Gripas/Reuters)
After decades in the FBI, the top brass came to believe they could flout the law and pursue their own political agendas.
One of the media and beltway orthodoxies we constantly hear is that just a few bad apples under James Comey at the FBI explain why so many FBI elites have been fired, resigned, reassigned, demoted, or retired — or just left for unexplained reasons. The list is long and includes director James Comey himself, deputy director Andrew McCabe, counterintelligence agent Peter Strzok, attorney Lisa Page, chief of staff James Rybicki, general counsel James Baker, assistant director for public affairs Mike Kortan, Comey’s special assistant Josh Campbell, executive assistant director James Turgal, assistant director for office of congressional affairs Greg Bower, executive assistant director Michael Steinbach, and executive assistant director John Giacalone. In short, in about every growing scandal of the past two years — FISA, illegal leaking, spying on a presidential candidate, lying under oath, obstructing justice — someone in the FBI is involved.FBI Tragedy: Elites above the Law | National Review
I bet all of them were APPOINTED. Any of 'em go to Quantico?