The FBI Tragedy: Elites above the Law

CtC

Mar 2019
California
I just turned 59 years old. For my entire life the FBI has been held up and regarded as THE premier, law enforcement and investigative agency, not just in this country, but among the best anywhere in the world. Most people felt this way and ESPECIALLY the hard core, law and order, right wing conservatives !!!

I am amazed at the turn of events. The total reversal since Trump's election. The very people who have always given the FBI almost total support have now, just since the election, made a 180 degree about face and are attacking them as partisan, corrupt and political ?? In recent memory the only times the FBI's motives and actions have been questioned were under Democratic presidents. Waco, Ruby Ridge, and Fast and Furious but these were more aimed at portraying the Dem in the white house as anti-gun or something.

I am NOT saying they FBI (or any of the other alphabet agencies) are prefect. Far from it. But I do question the timing of this particular and very malicious reversal from the usually supportive law and and order right ??

Trump is a lair. He's bombastic and hyperbolic. He's narcissistic to the point of paranoia. Is it possible that maybe, just maybe, the FBI is simply one of Trump's whipping boys ?? That, not unlike the news media, except of course FAUX news, and like many in his own staff, if they don't show HIM total loyalty he has no use for them and proceeds to attack ?? Let's face it, Trump has in one way or form attacked pretty much every law enforcement and Intel agency in the country. Are we to believe Trump's miscellaneous ramblings or those of his sycophants ? When exactly DID the FBI and the other agencies supposedly turn into these highly partisan, highly political hot beds of conspiracy ?? Because a few people that work there don't like Trump ?
So ya never heard of J.Edgar Hoover?

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
So why have many at the top been kicked out, resigned or shamed?
Ask the Republicans. You're shocked that Trump fired Comey? That he fired Sessions? That he ordered Mueller to be let go? I'm not, Trump would fire his mother if it meant that he wouldn't be investigated.

Reactions: Friday13
Mar 2019
TN
So ya never heard of J.Edgar Hoover?

I am well aware of J.E.H. I am also aware that he collected information on EVERYONE regardless of political party. But, he also was no fan of most Democrats. He was decidedly a Republican. Very much in favor of old McCarthy and his witch hunts. He really didn't like the civil rights activists, especially MLK. But, none the less, sent agents to investigate civil rights violations during the same time. In other words he upheld the constitution.

Which leads back to my question. WHEN exactly did the FBI or any of the other agencies, with their long histories of fairly conservative, uphold the constitution, values, suddenly turn into this deep state cabal of liberal elites and American haters ?? Was it when a Russian agent already under FBI surveillance showed up at Trump tower ? If YOU were the FBI would that have not made you raise an eyebrow ?? Would you not have looked a little closer ??

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
I just turned 59 years old. For my entire life the FBI has been held up and regarded as THE premier, law enforcement and investigative agency, not just in this country, but among the best anywhere in the world. Most people felt this way and ESPECIALLY the hard core, law and order, right wing conservatives !!!

I am amazed at the turn of events. The total reversal since Trump's election. The very people who have always given the FBI almost total support have now, just since the election, made a 180 degree about face and are attacking them as partisan, corrupt and political ?? In recent memory the only times the FBI's motives and actions have been questioned were under Democratic presidents. Waco, Ruby Ridge, and Fast and Furious but these were more aimed at portraying the Dem in the white house as anti-gun or something.

I am NOT saying they FBI (or any of the other alphabet agencies) are prefect. Far from it. But I do question the timing of this particular and very malicious reversal from the usually supportive law and and order right ??

Trump is a lair. He's bombastic and hyperbolic. He's narcissistic to the point of paranoia. Is it possible that maybe, just maybe, the FBI is simply one of Trump's whipping boys ?? That, not unlike the news media, except of course FAUX news, and like many in his own staff, if they don't show HIM total loyalty he has no use for them and proceeds to attack ?? Let's face it, Trump has in one way or form attacked pretty much every law enforcement and Intel agency in the country. Are we to believe Trump's miscellaneous ramblings or those of his sycophants ? When exactly DID the FBI and the other agencies supposedly turn into these highly partisan, highly political hot beds of conspiracy ?? Because a few people that work there don't like Trump ?
Trump is a traitor working for Putin to hurt our country.
The worst traitor in history and his cult are no better!

Reactions: Friday13

CtC

Mar 2019
California
I am well aware of J.E.H. I am also aware that he collected information on EVERYONE regardless of political party. But, he also was no fan of most Democrats. He was decidedly a Republican. Very much in favor of old McCarthy and his witch hunts. He really didn't like the civil rights activists, especially MLK. But, none the less, sent agents to investigate civil rights violations during the same time. In other words he upheld the constitution.

Which leads back to my question. WHEN exactly did the FBI or any of the other agencies, with their long histories of fairly conservative, uphold the constitution, values, suddenly turn into this deep state cabal of liberal elites and American haters ?? Was it when a Russian agent already under FBI surveillance showed up at Trump tower ? If YOU were the FBI would that have not made you raise an eyebrow ?? Would you not have looked a little closer ??
I would have checked out who the "Russian Lawyer" met with before and after said meeting. Fusion GPS. Even someone who did NOT go to Quantico could have figured motive at that point. Unless they had an agenda. When I see 30 jack booted thugs armed with AK-47's bust into an unarmed mans house at 4 AM with CNN on the job, I kinda wonder whose SIDE they are on.