The FBI Tragedy: Elites above the Law

Nov 2015
UK
What amazes me is Comey is shooting off at the mouth, pretending that he did everything by the book. He should go down as the worst FBI Director in American history. And, he was surrounded with other traitors who wanted Hillary to win and when she lost, they wanted to get Trump out of office as soon as possible.

I am so glad we have an AG who seems to be intent on getting to the bottom of this horrific scandal. The crooks you mentioned, need to be put on trial and go to prison for a long, long time.
The net is closing in on Comey, hence why his anal nerve is twitching. Looks like this investigation by the US attorney will not only lead to the White House, there's a chance it'll go to the top of the previous administration. I know the left are trying to keep up the impeachment smoke screen but my prediction is that it'll not stop Comey from trying to strike a plea for grassing certain individuals in.

I'll carry on with my research, the former Trump campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski had some interesting information.

Nov 2015
UK
Trump is a traitor working for Putin to hurt our country.
The worst traitor in history and his cult are no better!
Where on earth have you been for the last two years? I know you've done cranky posts in the past but that is the most ridiculous one on a forum that I've seen for some time.

Last edited:
Jan 2019
southeast
One thing is for sure, the information from our lefty colleag

Where on earth have you been for the last two years? I know you've done cranky posts in the past but that is the most ridiculous one on a forum that I've seen for some time.
I believe they think if they say it enough it might come true.