The FBI Tragedy: Elites above the Law

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
The net is closing in on Comey, hence why his anal nerve is twitching. Looks like this investigation by the US attorney will not only lead to the White House, there's a chance it'll go to the top of the previous administration. I know the left are trying to keep up the impeachment smoke screen but my prediction is that it'll not stop Comey from trying to strike a plea for grassing certain individuals in.

I'll carry on with my research, the former Trump campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski had some interesting information.
WRONG. Comey is not guilty of anything. Trump is the one who will be going to prison in 2021. As far as I care, anyone still supporting the guy can go visit him there.

Nov 2015
UK
I believe they think if they say it enough it might come true.
I find that the information from the lefties here with the vast majority of threads, doesn't seem to correspond to what senators have been saying but it's from celebs, panelists, 3rd party people with opinions that waffled on on a talk show or fake news channel.

Have you noticed that and why is that?

Nov 2015
UK
WRONG. Comey is not guilty of anything. Trump is the one who will be going to prison in 2021. As far as I care, anyone still supporting the guy can go visit him there.
You might be in for a reality check. I wonder which documents and information Barr will declassify for the US attorney. Put it this way, Comey is not gonna be impressed.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
Oh they weren't? What did you call it when they used a phony document in order to obtain a fisa warrant?
How many times do you have to be told it was NOT THE DOSSIER that was the basis for the FISA warrant?

And even the Nunes memo confirmed that

This entire nonsense about the FBI and Spygate, is just that, nonsense.

But I guess some people still believe in nutter theories?

Jan 2019
southeast
How many times do you have to be told it was NOT THE DOSSIER that was the basis for the FISA warrant?

You are dead wrong. It was PART of the Fisa Application. Sometimes I think you have your head stuck int he sand.FISA shocker: DOJ official warned Steele dossier was connected to Clinton, might be biased

Nov 2015
UK

Nutter theories? You mean like collusion and obstruction!! I would hang fire until the Russian nothingburger gets investigated and unraveled.

Mar 2019
California

The Durham Report will probably prove otherwise. Mueller was nonsense.