The federal deficit ballooned at start of new fiscal year, up 77 percent from a year before

May 2007
your place
Thank you for being more specific.

Explained that already in post #92.

You musta missed that one, too...

2 comes before 89, 92, or any post number besides 1 or 2. I get it that you want to have a debate about something that doesn’t matter.

However, you submitted post number 2 and made a comparison to Obama. That post should be able to stand on its own.

I only responded to what you said in the post I responded to. If you later amended what you said to include what you meant to say it isnt my concern. I dont have to read 90 other posts before responding to the second post on a thread. That isn’t how it works.

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
It was an analogy.

I learned that from one of our moderators.

Deflect all I want to and just call it an "analogy".

I learned from the best!

Well, we don't yet have this "trade war" solved.

Too soon to say how it's gonna end...

Yes, I hope it gets solved soon, and I hope we win!

Trade wars are good, and easy to win.

Jul 2014
midwest
2 comes before 89, 92, or any post number besides 1 or 2. I get it that you want to have a debate about something that doesn’t matter.

However, you submitted post number 2 and made a comparison to Obama. That post should be able to stand on its own.

I only responded to what you said in the post I responded to. If you later amended what you said to include what you meant to say it isnt my concern. I dont have to read 90 other posts before responding to the second post on a thread. That isn’t how it works.
Well, ALL RIGHTY THEN!

You asked, I answered.

Not my fault if you do not care for the answer.

Jan 2016
Colorado
Obviously, some people think differently.

Maybe even people who have opinions that (gasp!) count more than yours.

I know, hard to believe, right?
Go out and find us ANY credible economist OR historian who thinks that 'trade wars are easy to win', Miller47, or who thinks that 'trade wars are good', which are two HIGHLY IGNORANT opinions that Donald Trump has expressed.

A SINGLE FUCKING ONE.

That would be someone whose opinion would count more than YOURS.

I'll wait, but I won't hold my breath. Because that wouldn't be prudent. As George H.W. Bush might have said.

P.S. He was a smart man. HE at least understood that trade wars are stupid. Why don't you?