The Federal Reserve Banking Dictatorship....

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
....is monitoring all sites for distention. Yup say stuff like Bernanke is a criminal scum bucket, and you can have the feds reading your email. Call the dictators dictators, and you will be labeled, I assume a terrorist. Mention the fact that these people want full control of your lives, well don't leave that to us who care what these scum do or say.

The Federal Reserve Plans To Identify “Key Bloggers” And Monitor Billions Of Conversations About The Fed On Facebook, Twitter, Forums And Blogs

Hey Bernanke, read this you criminal......FUCK YOU!

anonymous

Former Staff
Jun 2008
Passing Through
I am waiting to see what their "solutions" are. They spoke a lot about what they intend to do but very little about what they mean by "solutions". Let's face it folks, this country is run by a bunch of criminals clamoring to make you a criminal for opposing the powers that be.

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
I am waiting to see what their "solutions" are. They spoke a lot about what they intend to do but very little about what they mean by "solutions". Let's face it folks, this country is run by a bunch of criminals clamoring to make you a criminal for opposing the powers that be.
Well they did or are doing Operation Twist. I think is should be called Operation Flush as that is what it does to the long term T-Bill, and the Daily Mails stated that QE3 will be 1.7 trillion in Bernankdollars. They also are allowing international central banks to print dollars as they need them.

They are the government Anon, and they are flexing their 'authority'.