The Friendship of Ellen and GWB

BDBoop

Former Staff
Dec 2010
Twitter
There is no changing the subject, there isn't a nickel's worth of difference between GWB and BO, yet Ellen be damned for enjoying the company of GWB.
Yes, you are and no. I won't be entertaining your attempt to manipulate.

Reactions: Panzareta
May 2019
A Van Down by the River...
Can you be friends with people who still support this President? I get that people are going to have different political views but someone who supports an outright racist? I think that's where I draw the line.
I have/had friends who believe/d in Bigfoot, alien abductions, ghosts, and believe the Lost Tribes of Isreal were our Native Americans, that they drink the Blood of Christ every Sunday, that vaccinations cause Autism....
All sorts of folk believe all sorts of wacky things.

My mother is an avid Trump supporter but she also just learned that Pizza isn't healthy to eat (true story).

Oct 2011
Washington State
So 45% of the population isn't good enough for your friendship. And what evidence do you have that Trump is racist?
No, more like 35%. The Birther Movement and the Central Park Five for starters. If you still support this sleazy racist President then it says something about your character.

You see, Racism is the lowest form of ignorance. I don't want friends with that kind of character.

I see you are fairly new here. Welcome.

Oct 2011
Washington State
I have/had friends who believe/d in Bigfoot, alien abductions, ghosts, and believe the Lost Tribes of Isreal were our Native Americans, that they drink the Blood of Christ every Sunday, that vaccinations cause Autism....
All sorts of folk believe all sorts of wacky things.

My mother is an avid Trump supporter but she also just learned that Pizza isn't healthy to eat (true story).
I have those friends to. Racism is the lowest form of ignorance. That's where I draw the line. To each his own.

Reactions: DairyHeiress
Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
It's too bad her liberal friends crucified her for that.
What would make you think she is "friends" with every liberal in the US?
I'm a liberal and I've never even met the lady?
Your statement does not make much sense.

Dec 2018
Florida
Can you be friends with people who still support this President? I get that people are going to have different political views but someone who supports an outright racist? I think that's where I draw the line.
He isn’t very good at being racist. For being an outright racist anyway.

Reactions: HadEnough2