The fun starts tomorrow

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
His client is at the center of this coup.
So what? You insisted the Democrats, I assume you mean the party, wanted to impeach Trump from day one and I showed you that is simply not true. For the Democratic leadership that's especially not true. As far as what Mark Zaid has tweeted or said about it, it has as much meaning as what I tweet or say. He has no influence over anyone in government.

• Love
Reactions: the bull59
Jan 2007
So what? You insisted the Democrats, I assume you mean the party, wanted to impeach Trump from day one and I showed you that is simply not true. For the Democratic leadership that's especially not true. As far as what Mark Zaid has tweeted or said about it, it has as much meaning as what I tweet or say. He has no influence over anyone in government.

What's the Resistance? It's you.

Mar 2015
Minnesota
the problem with this is that the democrats are so invested in perpetual wars, which will have to be fought by young people. The young have always been reluctant to get politically involved, and as it becomes more and more evident to them that both parties, and the corporate interests that control them, see the young only as an opportunity to increase war profits (and other forms of profit through scams like the student loan bubble), they are unlikely to end up being a reliable voting bloc for the corporate democrats.
Funny the Democrats are the problem. If there is a difference, it is that the right does it almost always for corporate and the Dems do it almost always for conscience , something that is foreign to the right. The majority of The young don't see that at all ,they enlist for all the right reasons and then find out that is a lie ( the biggest one in my lifetime is the hate party President bush with the liars war.). They go to wars come back then get a perspective and realize that what they had to do to stay alive and keep their buddy's alive was a lie, That's the start of their future of mental illness or lying to themselves.

Mar 2015
Minnesota
so yeah, you can squee all day long about how boomers are old and will die soon (presumably, those corporate democrats espousing that rather rancid line don't know any old people, or hate the ones they do know?), but I definitely wouldn't count on the next generation getting on board with the corporate democrats, especially when their principal narrative at the moment is a very tired old cold-war john bircher-style Russophobic narrative that was popularized by the Boomers in the first place.
Your hate party is the corporate party or are you one of the weaklings hiding in the middle with the weakling response that it's both sides. No more blatant example then Bushes liars war.

Mar 2015
Minnesota
By the way when Pres scum bag is in jail after he steps out of office are you wimps going to come back and say , you were right. Scum bag is a pile of shit.

• Love
Reactions: the bull59

highway234

Former Staff
Feb 2010
I've Got Nowhere Else to Go
Your hate party is the corporate party or are you one of the weaklings hiding in the middle with the weakling response that it's both sides. No more blatant example then Bushes liars war.
you mean the one your last failed presidential candidate voted for and enthusiastically supported.

your sickening party feeds on war like pigs. they're filthy with it. and no, the other party is no better. they're both filth.

Last edited:

highway234

Former Staff
Feb 2010
Funny the Democrats are the problem. If there is a difference, it is that the right does it almost always for corporate and the Dems do it almost always for conscience ,
that's the funniest shit i've read all day.

highway234

Former Staff
Feb 2010
The majority of The young don't see that at all ,they enlist for all the right reasons and then find out that is a lie
the right reasons? you mean because there's no jobs?

Last edited:

highway234

Former Staff
Feb 2010
I do have an idle question, though: if the democrats hate the republicans, and they also hate independents, and they also hate the progressive wing of their own party, how the hell are they ever going to grow? Are they just going to count on the republicans to keep getting worse than trump?