The fun starts tomorrow

Nov 2015
UK
We will be watching the right wing trying to prove that the people who were from the presidents cabinet and his biggest supporter all from his party, who make up the total population of the witnesses against scumbag. , They now have to be turned into liars to try to save scumbag from the ax. So we will be watching the right wingers telling the impeachment investigation that the people who are the witnesses against the criminal Scum bag, all of them being from scum bags party are total liars and not to be believed, Many of these traitors that were hand chosen by scum bag himself. They will try to turn this country from the respect of the letter of the law in this great nation to a Dictatorship to keep the pile of shit in office.
Are you still gullible to that impeachment farce?

highway234

Former Staff
Feb 2010
I've Got Nowhere Else to Go
no one seems to want to mention that while the democrats are "impeaching" the president, they just voted to renew the NDAA and give him near-dictatorial executive powers yet again. So they think he's unfit for office, but they'll give him a trillion dollars worth of bombs every year to drop however he sees fit, and they'll give him everything he needs to continue burning the constitution in the name of the "war on terror."

they're lying to you. it's so ridiculously obvious. if they were really so worried about trump, they'd actually oppose him, not put on this big fake-ass Benghazi 2.0 circus show.

Mar 2015
Minnesota
I do have an idle question, though: if the democrats hate the republicans, and they also hate independents, and they also hate the progressive wing of their own party, how the hell are they ever going to grow? Are they just going to count on the republicans to keep getting worse than trump?
This guy is a wimp , he belongs to the hate group they call a party but isn't man enough to take the heat that come with it. So all party's are bad to this wimp can't. He can't ever be put in the corner by anyone's remarks. Why is he in the hate group because a person who uses that both side are criminals, shit hates everything and attacks both sides , totally wimps out.

highway234

Former Staff
Feb 2010
I've Got Nowhere Else to Go
This guy is a wimp , he belongs to the hate group they call a party but isn't man enough to take the heat that come with it. So all party's are bad to this wimp can't. He can't ever be put in the corner by anyone's remarks. Why is he in the hate group because a person who uses that both side are criminals, shit hates everything and attacks both sides , totally wimps out.
you're not typing with your thumbs by any chance, are you?

I'm in the green party. both your corporate parties are garbage. you hate each other because you're so much alike.