The Good Ole Boy System, let's talk about that please

J

jdsheline

The Good Ole Boy System, let's talk about that please. There IS a difference in helping a buddy on a Saturday to fix the brakes on his car as a good ole boy favor. It is NOT acceptable to award a buddy's company billions of dollars in contracts because you can and your Political Party is in control as a good ole boy favor. I would not call it control except for I now have a bill and so do my children for a war we didn't want or even have a say in.

Corruption is not ACCEPTABLE in my book and if the pussies in Congress will do nothing about it, then at least I can vent on this forum.

To our corrupt politicians of the US. Someday our/my generation will be in power so to speak, and then guess what? Your old bullshit ways will stop and you will be in JAIL!

Listen and learn: http://www.unitedstatesfca.com/forum...ldToChange.mp3

The elderly who have blindly supported the Republicans are dying off; that's plain to see, read your obituaries. Where will that leave them and our country? Religion is also taking a back seat; people are sick of it.

A

Ausinus

I despise favouritism too. Unfortunatley, thats how you have to succeed in the corporate and political world, networking and connections. I must confess I have used corporate connections to my advantage as well :p

J

jdsheline

NO, that's the way you USED to have to succeeed! I'm sick of the mudslinging and I want a true LEADER in charge!

Show me/us a leader and we'll follow him.

I will NOT follow (puppet boy) GW Bush, he's no man of honor in my eyes.

This morning I'll take a #2 and name it George; that's how I feel about him.

Now his father GW Bush SR., I like that mo fo, he got us home in record speed during the first Gulf War.

A

Ausinus

It would be a nice change, but unfortunatley you cannot currently succeed in the corporate or politcal sectors unless you have the backing of some influential friends.

I would suggest educational criteria for politicians, but that is undemocratic.

J

jdsheline

We CAN make a difference, to think otherwise is unpatriotic in my eyes. My voice is as loud as GW Bush's. I damn sure have a better smile and am much sexier than he is; that's 4 sure, t-hee.

Those good ole boys can lick my bottom side; that's how I see it. I may not be anyone, but they are the ones with something to lose, not me. Think about it...

I love technology and our system of government. I will NOT be affraid of MY Government any longer.

They are gonna take my tax money no matter what I say. i still gotta pay and have no voice in how it's spent. How is this right?