The Humiliation of Aziz Ansari

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Can you imagine the conversation between Ansari and his PR guy after this?

"The good news is that very few people think that you assaulted this girl. Most people are taking your side."

"Well that's good."

"The bad news is that now everyone knows how terrible you are with women."

"Noooooooo!"

Reactions: 3 people

libertariat720

Former Staff
Oct 2015
ohio
This guy is like a brother to me and I hammer him all the time about his "dating habits". He is gorgeous and wealthy and he likes to drink. That is his real issue, IMO. Booze clouds his judgement when he is out and about. I tell him all the time, the next one could end up cutting his throat when he is sleeping and steal every thing they can carry. He also seems to attract a lot of married women...they just meet him at his house on their lunch hour, bangs him and leaves. This could end up being a grave mistake as well...as I tell him, one day he is going to open the door and will be greeted with a Glock in his face by a angry husband. The married ones are truly bonafide nut jobs...the wives in our close circle of friends asked him nicely to stop bringing them to our gatherings and parties. LOL The crazier the better for him. I don't get it.
I do. He's more comfortable in chaos than he is in order.

Reactions: 1 person

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
This guy is like a brother to me and I hammer him all the time about his "dating habits". He is gorgeous and wealthy and he likes to drink. That is his real issue, IMO. Booze clouds his judgement when he is out and about. I tell him all the time, the next one could end up cutting his throat when he is sleeping and steal every thing they can carry. He also seems to attract a lot of married women...they just meet him at his house on their lunch hour, bangs him and leaves. This could end up being a grave mistake as well...as I tell him, one day he is going to open the door and will be greeted with a Glock in his face by a angry husband. The married ones are truly bonafide nut jobs...the wives in our close circle of friends asked him nicely to stop bringing them to our gatherings and parties. LOL The crazier the better for him. I don't get it.
Yeah, he's going to get in big trouble someday.