The intransigence of House Republicans is literally killing the GOP.

Jun 2011
N/A
When taxes for the middle class go up on January 1, 2012 because the House Republicans fucked up, Americans will remember this video:

[video=youtube;wV71OKdEqRI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV71OKdEqRI&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Here they will see a Democrat saying the pledge of allegiance and then they will see the GOP walk out of the Chamber while minority whip Steny Hoyer tried to bring up the Senate Bill once again. Listen to how Hoyer lambasts the GOP.

This is a huge public relations fiasco for the GOP, maybe even far worse than the Government shut-down of 1995-1996, because an already struggling middle class will feel this pain immediately and also remember that those same Republicans wanted more tax cuts for the rich.

I warned more than a year ago that the Tea Party, which has now shackled the GOP, would destroy it. Those words are now coming to fruition...

The GOP, through its own stupidity, is handing President Obama a solid landslide win in 2012...

I can see the attack ads now, and oh, it will be rich.

Amazing: for the first time in my life, I see a tax cut that Republicans don't like. Bet if the sitting President was a Republican, they would love the tax cut extension...

No doubt about it: the GOP is going to take a beating over this.

Can't wait from some conservative trolls to crawl out from under their rocks and defend this one. This should be a lot of fun. Bring it on, oh dwarfs...

------------------------

Oh, and since the House has another Pro-Forma session on Friday, then Hoyer can repeat this tactic...

Last edited:
Sep 2007
N48 51.489 E2 17.67119
I'm less concerned about the GOP than how badly they've fucked up the country. Usually during times of Democratic administrations the country recovers and regroups from the previous Republican administrations, not this time.

Jan 2011
San Diego, CA
I'm less concerned about the GOP than how badly they've fucked up the country. Usually during times of Democratic administrations the country recovers and regroups from the previous Republican administrations, not this time.
You do know this tax break that the Pres is endorsing is a two month plan...right???

Two wopping months, that is what the GOP is fighting...sheer stupidity.

Jan 2011
San Diego, CA
Usually??? name a time when this happened.

Jan 2011
San Diego, CA
LOL. Yeah, once its been fucked by a Republican it stays fucked and not in a good way.
Nice diversion. Now name a time that this happened. What I've noticed in my fifty years..the nation learns in rapid time (usually two years) why liberal leadership is a failure...as is happening right now...and conservatives get elected again.

Jul 2011
Who Asked??
Here we have another twit who thinks the Demo**** party is clean and pure as the wnd driven snow.

Sep 2006
Houston, Tx
When taxes for the middle class go up on January 1, 2012 because the House Republicans fucked up, Americans will remember this video:

[video=youtube;wV71OKdEqRI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV71OKdEqRI&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Here they will see a Democrat saying the pledge of allegiance and then they will see the GOP walk out of the Chamber while minority whip Steny Hoyer tried to bring up the Senate Bill once again. Listen to how Hoyer lambasts the GOP.

This is a huge public relations fiasco for the GOP, maybe even far worse than the Government shut-down of 1995-1996, because an already struggling middle class will feel this pain immediately and also remember that those same Republicans wanted more tax cuts for the rich.

I warned more than a year ago that the Tea Party, which has now shackled the GOP, would destroy it. Those words are now coming to fruition...

The GOP, through its own stupidity, is handing President Obama a solid landslide win in 2012...

I can see the attack ads now, and oh, it will be rich.

Amazing: for the first time in my life, I see a tax cut that Republicans don't like. Bet if the sitting President was a Republican, they would love the tax cut extension...

No doubt about it: the GOP is going to take a beating over this.

Can't wait from some conservative trolls to crawl out from under their rocks and defend this one. This should be a lot of fun. Bring it on, oh dwarfs...

------------------------

Oh, and since the House has another Pro-Forma session on Friday, then Hoyer can repeat this tactic...

No they won't. They'll remember 4 years of misery and joblessness under Obama with mandated health insurance cost just around the corner. 20 bucks a week out of their paycheck won't cost them the general election.

Jul 2011
Who Asked??
No they won't. They'll remember 4 years of misery and joblessness under Obama with mandated health insurance cost just around the corner. 20 bucks a week out of their paycheck won't cost them the general election.
Yeah, any merit increases I get will go right down the toilet. this is the reason I never support Democrats, ever. I don't give a shit if they proclaimed to be "Blue Dog Conservatives" because they ain't! All Democrats are Leftist traitors to the core!!