The Kavanaugh/Ford Testimony Thread

Jan 2011
San Diego, CA
I guess it was his personality.

We are not shallow and get conned by a fake smile and smooth talker.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
He was about 6th on my list...in the end it was vote for hillary or Trump. Slam dunk.

He went on to act more conservative and stand up for this nation better than any republican President since Reagan.

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
He has absolutely exceeded my expectatations...I do love what he's done...I love that he takes zero crap from the nasty left...I love how much he makes liberals/progressives heads explode.

The left...talking about con jobs, ain't that rich? I guess I was "conned" by the booming economy, low unemployment, tax cuts, global warming recognized as the con job it is, Obamacare mandate (fine - tax) gone, Iran deal undone, liberals howling at the moon over his winning, winning and more winning...
The Iran deal is still in force, without the involvement of the USA.
Tax cuts without spending cuts have resulted in a huge deficit, totally unnecessary due to the recovered economy.
Global warming is real, despite the anti science rhetoric about it.
Low unemployment is all well and good, and has been going down for several years now.
Obamacare tax is gone, yes, resulting in freeloaders being able to freeload once again. Great victory. So much for repeal and replace with something better.
Conservatives seem to have forgotten Trump's victory at the polls. They continue to blame Obama and Clinton for all of the nation's ills.
So much winning!

Feb 2011
He was about 6th on my list...in the end it was vote for hillary or Trump. Slam dunk.

He went on to act more conservative and stand up for this nation better than any republican President since Reagan.
Act more conservative LOL! That's a good phrase. He's not a real conservative, but he does know how to act.

Feb 2011
I wasn't talking about trump,

Send me a link that says Obama never lied.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I wasn't talking about Obama. If I were talking about Obama, why would I have brought up the way he treats women?

Did Obama ever lie? Perhaps so. Is there a comparison between Obama and Trump? Sure, just as there's a comparison between a goldfish and a great white.