The Kill Switch.....

Mar 2008
Broadcast Depth
Listen, I know you have this urge to defend all things Obama, but this kill switch is the death of free speech on the internet. If used then internet 2.0 will be used and that is the end of it, unless of course your pro government or have a business that is pre approved.

Little minds will make this possible. Think about that.
This is exactly how it will go down.

Israel launches it's Stuxnet trojan, retooled for American utilities. The USGov will allow chaos to reign for a news cycle or two to get ratings nice and high, then publicly recognize that there is an external cyber threat to the nation. It will make a great show of debating whether or not to shut down the internet completely, even as it begins to do so. With no communications other than state controlled, provocateurs will begin looting and generally accosting citizens trying to wait out the chaos. The people will clamor for action and paramilitary thugs will appear on the streets right when the provocateurs disappear. The troops will lock citizens down and generally continue the mission of the provocateurs. The citizens will fight back. The internet will come back on "with the help of our corporate strategic partners", effectively bypassing any need for Net Neutrality legislation. People will begin to organize protest online and the government will institute Martial Law.

Martial Law is always the endgame. It's always the goal. It's what the elites want. We cannot let it happen. Don't believe me? Look at Egypt. Look at Mubarak's paid thugs fighting democracy in the streets. Recognize Mubarak is a pro-US puppet doing things by the book. We cannot let the executive control the flow of information more than they already do.

EDIT: I work in the IT field. Shutting off or changing fundamentally the nature of the Internet will precipitate the wide spread acceptance of the Darknet.

Last edited:

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
This is exactly how it will go down.

Israel launches it's Stuxnet trojan, retooled for American utilities. The USGov will allow chaos to reign for a news cycle or two to get ratings nice and high, then publicly recognize that there is an external cyber threat to the nation. It will make a great show of debating whether or not to shut down the internet completely, even as it begins to do so. With no communications other than state controlled, provocateurs will begin looting and generally accosting citizens trying to wait out the chaos. The people will clamor for action and paramilitary thugs will appear on the streets right when the provocateurs disappear. The troops will lock citizens down and generally continue the mission of the provocateurs. The citizens will fight back. The internet will come back on "with the help of our corporate strategic partners", effectively bypassing any need for Net Neutrality legislation. People will begin to organize protest online and the government will institute Martial Law.

Martial Law is always the endgame. It's always the goal. It's what the elites want. We cannot let it happen. Don't believe me? Look at Egypt. Look at Mubarak's paid thugs fighting democracy in the streets. Recognize Mubarak is a pro-US puppet doing things by the book. We cannot let the executive control the flow of information more than they already do.
I am glad some one is awake.

I guess you also know that launching the Stuxnet into Iran's nuclear reactors could have caused a melt down like Chernobyl.

Mar 2008
Broadcast Depth
I am glad some one is awake.

I guess you also know that launching the Stuxnet into Iran's nuclear reactors could have caused a melt down like Chernobyl.
I know that was likely the intention, so that a joint Israel/American task force would be forced to go in country and 'assist in the clean up process', hence legitimizing the secret ground war going on there.

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
I know that was likely the intention, so that a joint Israel/American task force would be forced to go in country and 'assist in the clean up process', hence legitimizing the secret ground war going on there.
If that was the intention, then why was it coded specifically to corrupt Siemens-brand centrifuges?

If that was the intention, then why was it coded specifically to corrupt Siemens-brand centrifuges?
The Better question is how in the hell is Siemens doing buisness in Iran and specifically with industries that are related to a Nuclear facility? Althougth if it was set up by the US to use Siemens in order to drop the Stuxnet Malworm into their system, then it was a smart move and I cannot believe the Persians and Russians are that dumb. Tho Mike is right and even the Russian who brought this into the open.....is quite concerned about a meltdown. The only thing I can say it is not like Russia's Chernnoybal.....as the Iran facility is not around a major populated area.....

Still look what Egypt has done.....shut down the internet....now chase out the World of Media.....then begin broadcasting what the state owned governments wants. Their propaganda! 8 Channels. These are technical moves by a government that wants to stay in power. Then they have a leader come out and blame foreign interests as some of the cause. Then give interviews that are from those that are for such a government. Then show those listed as criminals and people that have gone violent to show that there is stability.....all the while the reality on the ground is much different.

Problem here in our Country is we have organized Crime Families.....Irish, Italion, Sicillian, Russian, Latin, Japanese and Chinese. Then we have Organizations that use to be gangs.....then gangs.....then radicals like the KKK and the Nazi's and Skin-Heads. Then Motorcycle Clubs and the infamouse Hell's Angels.....an Army unto themselves. All of them Armed to the teeth.

Then all the Veterans in this Country that are living amongst the sheep.....wolves dressed in sheeps clothing!!!!!

Then we have all the puter geeks out there and some of them are not even adults.....people with access to things that people in other countries have no access to.....gun shops, construction sites that hold explosives, and all the stores that have weapons in them too.

Priority One by the police.....is to maintain the established order! All else will be secondary. Until Martial Law is declared. In a revolution many of the rich will employ the police.....So then there is the gov.....and the rich both using law enforcement. lets not forget we have already seen some of Homeland Security's footage of what their actions will be to maintain the Sovereignty of the US and keep the Fed up and running.

Note.....Our government will do anything and everything to maintain it's existence.....just as it was a live human being!!!!!