The Message We Send

Nov 2006
The story I read was the women who work for Access Hollywood were so upset about Trump's comments about the former Miss Universe that they decided to dig through their archives and found the footage of Trump & Bush.
That is a far more likely scenario but Mac wants to blame NBC for taking his candidate down. But remember, it's not his candidate.:smiley_ROFLMAO:

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
That is a far more likely scenario but Mac wants to blame NBC for taking his candidate down. But remember, it's not his candidate.:smiley_ROFLMAO:
You know, since I just explained in prior posts in simple language that Trump is not my candidate, I'd normally think that you were purposely being dishonest. But I'm willing to entertain the possibility that you literally forgot what you were told within seconds of reading it. Which is it?

Nov 2006
Because they didn't release it. The Washington Post did.
You started this argument as though NBC knew about this tape ages ago and that's bullshit. Your hero was already the nominee. I don't understand if you say you are against trump why you have your panties in such a wad because something such as this comes out? I thought you were against the dumbshit?

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
You started this argument as though NBC knew about this tape ages ago and that's bullshit. Your hero was already the nominee. I don't understand if you say you are against trump why you have your panties in such a wad because something such as this comes out? I thought you were against the dumbshit?
They filmed it. How the fuck did they not know about it?

Did you hit your head or something? I'm a little worried about your memory here.

Nov 2006
I guess it didn't occur to them to do that when he, y'know, announced he was running for president.
Why would it occur to them?
"Oh hey, remember that tape we have in our library somewhere of that guy who said he grabs women by the p*ssy? Who was that guy? This has been driving me crazy. It's like an ear worm. It's not like he's one of the most famous people in the country and constantly in the news. Who was that? Was it Justin Timberlake? Maybe it was Peyton Manning. Who was that guy?"
no, it's more like lets go back and see if somebody ever left the recorder rolling when trump was here since bush brought up that he said something crude. We are all just lucky that somebody did.

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
yeah, like I'll be glad to have a schmuck on my show if it increases my ratings but for christs sakes that doesn't mean I want the asshole to be president
Then people like Letterman and others in the media can shut the fuck up with their moralizing now.

Nov 2006
Because the media should not be coordinating with political campaigns or taking sides and trying to influence the outcome.
And you have no reason to conclude they did
Unlike yourself, I have the guts to admit the candidate of my former party is an asshole. I'm not latching on to him because of a letter after his name. Both candidates are assholes. I'm not going to vote for either one. I don't have a preference. It doesn't matter to me which one wins or loses. They both suck.
that you. it warms my heart to see someone like you not voting.

Now answer the question. Were you intentionally lying or did you simply not remember what has been explained to you multiple times?
i don't know what the fuck you are talking about.