The Message We Send

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
Because the media should not be coordinating with political campaigns or taking sides and trying to influence the outcome.
Oh please!
Rush Limbaugh, Seam Hannity and much of Fox News are the voice of and work closely with the GOP.
That high horse you ride all the time is lame.

We have free speech in this country and "The media" has never been monolithic and always had biases.
Change that and we are Russia.

Last edited:
Nov 2006
You know, since I just explained in prior posts in simple language that Trump is not my candidate, I'd normally think that you were purposely being dishonest. But I'm willing to entertain the possibility that you literally forgot what you were told within seconds of reading it. Which is it?
I didn't forget jack shit and think you are a liar. I don't give a flyin fuck how many times you want to try and tell me you don't want the dumbshit to win, your arguments obviously tell a different story.

Nov 2006
They filmed it. How the fuck did they not know about it?

Did you hit your head or something? I'm a little worried about your memory here.
There is miles of tape noone ever bothers to listen to. NBC doesn't know what every minute of tape they have says unless they go back and look for them. Because it sat in a dustbin of discarded and never aired footage they knew it was there? now you are resorting to just being stupid.

Nov 2006
Why indeed. See if someone else is up for explaining this to someone who has to have everything repeated to him a million times. I'm just not up for it anymore tonight.
Everyone else knows just what the fuck I'm talking about it's you that doesn't seem to get it.

jackalope

Former Staff
Jan 2010
Maine
They were sitting on the tape for 10 years.
This is funny. With the level of movie buff I know you to be, I know you know there's WAYYYY more b-roll than any single person ever watches, never mind some nameless whoever who was obviously sitting on this for 10 yrs, just waiting for the GOP to cycle to the low level it has, and nominate this asshole, THEN wait until October to air it, hoping to torpedo him.

H. I. L. A. R. I. O. U. S. !!!!