The Middle Class will pay Bigly for all of the Dems' 'Free Stuff'

Nov 2018
Maryland
Democrat candidates want to open the candy store and give Americans lots of free stuff. Unfortunately, many Americans will fall for their scheme, because it promises to put more cash in their pocket and who doesn't want more cash?

But, if any of these Democrats were to win in the 2020 election, and implement their policies, America's middle class will be destroyed.

The Middle Class Will Pay Bigly For All The Dems’ ‘Free Stuff’
I & I Editorial Board
6 hours ago

I&I Editorial
This week, Sen. Bernie Sanders upped the ante on free stuff the legion of Democratic presidential candidates are promising voters. In what he called a “revolutionary proposal,” Sanders says that if elected he would forgive “all student debt” — that’s $1.6 trillion worth — and end “the absurdity of sentencing an entire generation to a lifetime of debt for the ‘crime’ of getting a college education.”

It would be hard to devise a plan that would shower more benefits on the wealthy than this one.

Just 12% of college debt is owed by those in the bottom quarter of income earners, according to the Urban Institute. “In other words, education debt is disproportionately concentrated among the well off,” the report notes.

Sanders’ plan would relieve doctors, MBAs, computer scientists of their student debt. These are people who are or soon will be making six-figure salaries. Keep in mind, too, that students who borrow money for college are investing in their own futures, since a college degree is a ticket to higher incomes.

The Middle Class Will Pay Bigly For All The Dems’ ‘Free Stuff’

Apr 2016
Seattle
Why should I have to pay for someone elses choices. They choose to go to these fancy colleges and take courses that will not provide them good paying jobs and whose fault is that. NOT MINE..... Why should I have to pay for it!

Reactions: spyydrr
Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Why should I have to pay for someone elses choices. They choose to go to these fancy colleges and take courses that will not provide them good paying jobs and whose fault is that. NOT MINE..... Why should I have to pay for it!
Nice rant. But find a real cause to hate, this one is a dead horse.

Nov 2018
Maryland
Fear makes some people feel alive and vital. It can be just as addictive as cocaine.
Free stuff can make some people feel alive too. Many have come to expect the government to free them of their responsibility, and Democrat candidates are willing to pay off their debt, at taxpayes expence.

Democrats love to spend other people's money, and Bernie and Warren and the rest of the Robin Hoods want you to pay "those in need" because............well, because they want their votes.

Apr 2012
Sanders has no chance of being the Democratic nominee. And the Democrats are not going to forgive all college debt, this is just fear mongering from a right wing opinion site.
Why not Sanders? What's wrong with our money being spent on healthcare and making sure we have the educated people necessary for our country to advance and improve?

When only the rich can get a good education we have government for the rich, only.

Right now we are spending the money on unnecessary wars and corporate welfare. How about something for the people?

Reactions: Leo2
Jan 2007
Why not Sanders? What's wrong with our money being spent on healthcare and making sure we have the educated people necessary for our country to advance and improve?

When only the rich can get a good education we have government for the rich, only.

Right now we are spending the money on unnecessary wars and corporate welfare. How about something for the people?
For the American people not illegals. To many there is no distinction. We heard them last night.

Jul 2014
midwest
Sanders has no chance of being the Democratic nominee. And the Democrats are not going to forgive all college debt, this is just fear mongering from a right wing opinion site.
Yeah, the idea came from Dem candidates, remember?